No announcement yet.

im hyped up for alexander-bradley atleast one mega fight got made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    No, Kotelnik clearly won against Alexander, that was a bad decision. Kotelnik-Witter was not a bad decision..Bad scoring? Sure but bad decision? Not even close.

How long ago has Paulie clearly beaten some good contenders?

Vazquez also holds a win over Ji Hoon Kim who is better than Prescott.

Again underrated win by Bradley.
    Did Bradley fight him at light weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      The reports were that he wasnt in great shape, it was a tune up fight at home with the Khan fight on the horizon, he took his eye off the ball a little, it happens.
      I didn't hear any reports and he still should of handled him easily but no he was getting outboxed and even buzzed at times by shot shot Corley in the fight, thats truly pathetic for a so-called top 140 pounder, it was alot more embarrasing than Alexander losing to Kotelnik.

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
        I didn't hear any reports and he still should of handled him easily but no he was getting outboxed and even buzzed at times by shot shot Corley in the fight, thats truly pathetic for a so-called top 140 pounder, it was alot more embarrasing than Alexander losing to Kotelnik.
        Yeah it was a poor performance but it happens to fighters when they take supposedly easy fights as tune ups towards bigger paydays. Its happened throughout history. I dont see how its worse than Alexander getting completely outclassed but each to his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yes. Bradleys win over Witter wasnt as good a performance as Khans over Kotelnik. That is undeniable. And once again, Witter has done fuk all since.

Believe me, I used to think Maidana was overrated too. But the fact that he fought on terms with Kotelnik in Germany. He made Ortiz quit. And he came close to stopping Khan. You cant ignore that.
          Yes you can just by seeing how overrated Ortiz was and by popping in the Corley fight. Kotelnik and Khan should be ashamed of themselves that they fought on even terms with somebody who Corley fought on even terms with.

And, again even Victory Cayo was giving Maidana fits before the KO. And, Cayo is not that good.

And, the Witter win is better going to the U.K first step up fight, beating a seasoned vet title holder, and clearly winning is impressive more so than the Kotelnik fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
            did bradley fight him at light weight.

Comment

bradley's performance over witter was much more impressive than khan's over kotelnik. bradley dominated the fight and knocked witter down. scorecards were a disgrace. khan shoe shined for 12 rounds and kotelnik even landed the cleaner blows.

maidana was fighting a slick african american so of course he's gonna struggle since everyone on boxingscene knows those are the best fighters in da world.

and salita is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Yes you can just by seeing how overrated Ortiz was and by popping in the Corley fight. Kotelnik and Khan should be ashamed of themselves that they fought on even terms with somebody who Corley fought on even terms with.

And, again even Victory Cayo was giving Maidana fits before the KO. And, Cayo is not that good.

And, the Witter win is better going to the U.K first step up fight, beating a seasoned vet title holder, and clearly winning is impressive more so than the Kotelnik fight.
                I guess we'll agree to disagree. But a quick look at the current top 5 JWW's and none of Bradleys resume are to be found whilst 2 of Khans are.

Comment

WTF??? are these ****s stilly tryna argue who has the better resume?

Khans resume>>>>>>>>>Bradleys resume ffs

but Bradley is the more seasoned JWW as he has fought there his whole career,

Comment

Working...
                  X