No announcement yet.

Bernabe Concepcion To Face Giovanni Caro on 9/27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernabe Concepcion To Face Giovanni Caro on 9/27

The handlers of North American Boxing Federation super bantamweight champion Bernabe Concepcion (26-1-1, 15 KO’s) are matching him against Mexico’s tough Giovanni “Ruso” Caro to find out whether the hard-hitting 20 year old Filipino is ready for a possible title shot at WBO featherweight champion Steven Luevano in the near future.
    [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The handlers of North American Boxing Federation super bantamweight champion Bernabe Concepcion (26-1-1, 15 KO’s) are matching him against Mexico’s tough Giovanni “Ruso” Caro to find out whether the hard-hitting 20 year old Filipino is ready for a possible title shot at WBO featherweight champion Steven Luevano in the near future.
    [details]
    Ugh. I'm a Bernabe Concepcion fan, but these series of no-namers being thrown Concepcion's way is starting to really bug me.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      [details]
      Another bum?

Comment

Giovanni Caro 11-4-4-9.......LMAO!!! No wonder they didnt mention this guys record in the article. "concepcions future shouldnt be in jeapordy" Roach said. No ****

Comment

To Caro's credit, he did KO Ricardo Castillo, something that even Steve Molitor didn't do.

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post
            To Caro's credit, he did KO Ricardo Castillo, something that even Steve Molitor didn't do.
            It would've been better if they accepted the offer to fight Ponce de Leon. That way, we'll gauge Concepcion's real place in the division win, lose or draw. I doubt if he'll get massacred like Boom Boom Bautista.

Comment

at least BC is fighting......

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
                at least BC is fighting......
                Yeah, that's the only consolation I guess...he's quite a busy boxer. There was a purpurted offer by Juanma Lopez' camp to BC to fight him in Juanma's first defense...Roach wasn't for that though, he made it clear in past interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                  Yeah, that's the only consolation I guess...he's quite a busy boxer. There was a purpurted offer by Juanma Lopez' camp to BC to fight him in Juanma's first defense...Roach wasn't for that though, he made it clear in past interviews.
                  yeah i don't think he's ready for a tittle shot yet....he still need to improve on things..

Comment

Working...
                  X