Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link your relatives to great famous men of our times, by any means necessary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link your relatives to great famous men of our times, by any means necessary

My grandfathers initials were JCC.

I don't know how true it is but my bloodline can be traced and linked to Aleister crowley

Comment

My relatives are related to me. Duh.

Comment

One of my great uncles was a professional boxer in the 1950s. Journeyman type who fought a few decent contenders. One guy he went the distance with actually beat Robinson. Another he went the distance with almost beat Archie Moore. Moore fought Ali. Ali fought Holmes. Holmes fought Tyson. Tyson fought Lewis. Lewis fought Vitali and his brother is Wlad, who fought AJ. Talk about a stretch...but any means necessary.

Comment

My father met Trump back in the mid 80s. Trump is famous but I don't consider him "great".

Comment

Supposedly, I'm related to the first Black mechanic on the island and also to a huge war hero. IDK if I believe it. And I'm also related to a mayor who was half French and half Spanish. I know the mayor part is real, but the half French thing might be a lie. Lol I doubt my source.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              My father met Trump back in the mid 80s. Trump is famous but I don't consider him "great".
              My father was a painter and his union got the contract to paint Trump's father's home in New Jersey. He said he and his crew were treated very professionally and everyone was very courteous towards them. He met the father but not The Donald.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                I don't know how true it is but my bloodline can be traced and linked to Aleister crowley
                My sincerest condolences, Sergeant Pepper was as wicked as they come...

But that doesn't have any bearing on you yourself, or your family...

Comment

My uncle and aunt went to a fundraiser for Bill Clinton back in 1991 when he just announced his candidacy for President. Took a few pictures with him and Hilldawg.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    My relatives are related to me. Duh.
                    I'm surprised they procreated in that case

I kid I kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X