Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Wilder deserve 40% vs AJ, if his career high is $2,1 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn’t

Stupid wilder fans are making excuses for the fight to not happen with wilder pricing himself out

They are getting in early defending this dumb ****

Wilder is the d side

He is an American hype job who almost lost to a 50 year old
    Lol

What a joke

He should accept 6m and get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Yeah and the business side HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. If you aren't making any of the money or seeing any of the money why the **** should you care? What you ARE going to see is the actual bout, which is what should be discussed. ****ing fake ass boxing "fans."

Look at this pathetic little ghetto trash

Making excuses

Wilder is ducking aj by using the business side

So it has everything to do with boxing

Don’t like it then fk off you low life dirt

I’m sure you have shoes to clean

Comment

People who say "don't talk about money" while I get the sentiment, you're being painfully naive. It is something that is worth a discussion when talking about potential fights as it can be used as an excuse to duck, eg a fighter pricing himself out or alternatively the A Side taking the piss.

Comment

I believe Parker is getting about 32%, so i think Wilder should get somewhere between 33-40%.

If you're doing purses strictly based on what both bring financially, neither Parker or Wilder would deserve 10% but it can't work that way because no fights would ever get made. You have to be prepared to overpay really.

Given that Parker and Wilder are both champs too and what you have to do to get the fight made, i'd say somewhere between 30-40% is right, even if on paper it seems too much when you consider the revenue that AJ brings in compared to them.

Comment

wilder ducking Joshua? now thats rich.

i was a huge Joshua fan, still is a fan but to a lesser degree. backed him to beat wilder 100%.

but out of his unwillingness to fight wilder he lost esteem in my eyes.

fight salaries isnt exact math. for that matter wilder just got a win bigger and better than anything Joshua has accomplished that we are yet to see the financial results of.

in the end they both bring a lot to the table and both deserve to be paid accordingly. they are eachothers biggest fight and both need it equally.

sure Joshua can make money without wilder, but he cant call himself the baddest man on the planet until he has beaten deontay.

its the HW fight of this era and both guys deserve a slice of the pie. lets keep in mind wilder will most likely be the one traveling to hostile territory for which he deserves compensation.

the potential rematch clause will likely be one way too, in other words only Joshua gets one were he to lose.

for all these concessions wilder should be compensated. under those circumstances 40% is more than fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              EVERYONE is gonna make career high paydays vs Joshua. For f#cks sake man Takam supposedly took down $5.5M/USD (75ish/25ish split). And Takam ain't got sh^t on WILDER let alone Joshua.
              That would be more like 10%.

Comment

He doesn't deserve it but I hope they give him it to get the fight made.

Comment

Go 40/40 winner get the last 10.

That's not a price out and a fighter isn't determined by his last check

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

i was a huge Joshua fan, still is a fan but to a lesser degree. backed him to beat wilder 100%.

fight salaries isnt exact math. for that matter wilder just got a win bigger and better than anything Joshua has accomplished that we are yet to see the financial results of.

in the end they both bring a lot to the table and both deserve to be paid accordingly. they are eachothers biggest fight and both need it equally.

sure Joshua can make money without wilder, but he cant call himself the baddest man on the planet until he has beaten deontay.

its the HW fight of this era and both guys deserve a slice of the pie. lets keep in mind wilder will most likely be the one traveling to hostile territory for which he deserves compensation.

the potential rematch clause will likely be one way too, in other words only Joshua gets one were he to lose.

for all these concessions wilder should be compensated. under those circumstances 40% is more than fair.
                    Rubbish

It was wilder who said 50-50 or no fight, how have you suddenly put the blame on aj for it not happening ?

Let me
                    Guess you are pretending to be an aj fan right ? It’s pathetic

Kilt is a much much better win than a 45 year old Ortiz and let’s be real Ortiz almost won if daddy time didn’t gas him out and if the ref never helped wilder

Joshua will have three belts

Wilder one

Wilder has been fighting bums his whole career is an American made hype job

Floyd got 35 percent vs Oscar

Ggg got less vs canelo

Yet wilder deserves 40 percent ?

What the ****

Wilder makes 1.5m Joshua will treble that for him, you idiots need to stop this crap and put pressure on wilder to stop ducking, the man couldn’t even sell his last fight to full capacity and now he is making demands lmao

Joshua is considered the best, yes we have a few wilder nut huggers like you who will always be there but aj can make 15m plus without wilder per fight

Wilder will make 1.5m without Aj per fight

That tells you it all, stop the excuses, you wilder fans are a cancer

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

What do you base this so-called unwillingness on?

absolutely cringe.

Comment

Working...
                      X