Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Buster Douglas Really Beat Mike Tyson??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pariah21388
    Why would he wait to get up at 9???? what kinda **** is that?
    Maybe so he had time to lay there and rest for awhile to get some energy back you DIP****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
      God......Tyson's nuthuggers are the most delusional ******* you'll ever encounter in the boxing world. The bum who created this thread is obviously a Tyson nuthugger.
      I second that...

If I was a mod, I would ban these people for saying Tyson really won. Douglas KO10 Tyson!

Get OVER it~!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
        Maybe so he had time to lay there and rest for awhile to get some energy back you DIP****!!!!
        and risk not getting up before 10 seconds (which happened)

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
          Tyson lost because Douglas was too big, fast, skilled, & fearless for Tyson's stubby ass to ever handle.

Tyson was "out of it" in that fight because Douglas took him out of it.

Tyson at his best could never handle the Douglas who beat him that night.
          It was a borderline mismatch....& a total ass-whupping.
          You must be on crack buster douglas come on at Tysons best Douglas would have to get up 4 times just to make it into the 2nd round and keep in mind when he fought IMO he was on top of his game.

Comment

Ok for all you ******s who dislike tyson, you guys are ******s. Douglas should've been counted out, the ref didn't start counting until an hour later dumb ****s. You know why Tyson lost that fight, I got two words ******s, Don King.

Comment

Originally posted by datneggajeep
              You know why Tyson lost that fight, I got two words ******s, Don King.
              Funniest thing I've ever read. Why would Don King want a fighter who's making him millions of dollars lose? He could continue to ride Tyson and making millions of dollars everytime he'd beat bums. You're a moron, and Tyson got owned by Douglas. Face the facts buck-o.
              Last edited by Dirt E Gomez; 09-26-2005, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez
                Funniest thing I've ever read. Why would Don King want a fighter who's making him millions of dollars lose? He could continue to ride Tyson and making millions of dollars everytime he'd beat bums. You're a moron, and Tyson got owned by Douglas. Face the facts buck-o.
                okay ******, keep telling yourself that. Tyson wasn't the same anymore after he lost his trainers, he didn't care anymore. Do your research, and I got five words, it's all Don Kings Fault.

Comment

The right result was a great result

Comment

tyson DID knock him out, but the refree counted late
                    none the less tyson was found the loser so therefore he lost the fight..late count or not. When an umpire makes a bad call and they fight about it the call is most often usually the call that stands, so regardless of the fact it was late Tyson lost so too bad for him.

Comment

Why would he wait to get up at 9???? what kinda **** is that?

Are you serious??

You're ****in dumb if you dont!

Comment

Working...
                      X