No announcement yet.

Fox News daytime ratings drop by 32% in two weeks since the election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Because mounds of evidence are coming out all over social media and the few news agencies that will report it, and where there is a lot of smoke there is a lot of fire. Unlike the Democrats Russian collusion hoax. No evidence, just a corrupt FBI and CIA in cahoots with Hillary and Obama trying to take down an elected president.

Follow the motives. They have been after him for four years. Who has a greater motive to rig an election? The people who won fairly or the ones who cried about it for four years?
    Just some wisdom I wanna share with you...

Not everything on social media is real.

Remember that.

In fact, so much stuff thats been posted on social media has been debunked in a matter of minutes.

If there really is smoke, Trump's lawyers will have a case. So far, in court, they haven't proven that theres even a lit match.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Just some wisdom I wanna share with you...

Not everything on social media is real.

Remember that.

In fact, so much stuff thats been posted on social media has been debunked in a matter of minutes.

If there really is smoke, Trump's lawyers will have a case. So far, in court, they haven't proven that theres even a lit match.
      Not everyone on social media is wrong either. There have been medical doctors who are being shadow banned, people of science. I'm fully aware that not everything on social media is not real, I'm not an idiot, don't talk to me like one.

As far as debunking, many of the fact-checkers out there are also aligned very closely with the rest of the leftist media.

Your USA Today is owned by the leftist media conglomerate Gannett Corporation. Politico is closely aligned with MSNBC, another liberal cesspool. Your continued dismissal of alternative news sources speaks very loudly to your bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Not everyone on social media is wrong either. There have been medical doctors who are being shadow banned, people of science. I'm fully aware that not everything on social media is not real, I'm not an idiot, don't talk to me like one.

As far as debunking, many of the fact-checkers out there are also aligned very closely with the rest of the leftist media.

Your USA Today is owned by the leftist media conglomerate Gannett Corporation. Politico is closely aligned with MSNBC, another liberal cesspool. Your continued dismissal of alternative news sources speaks very loudly to your bias.
        Ok man Im sorry but thats where you are wrong.

Look at whats happening in Georgia.

The governor
        The secretary of State
        The voting systems manager

I would bet that all of them are lifelong republicans and have donated tons to Trump's 2 presidential campaigns. Hell not long ago governor Kemp was a republican hero for opening up his state early in the pandemic.

Its not gonna get more partisan than these guys.

Yet They have all debunked all these fraud allegations in their state.

Were all of them paid for and compromised?

Come on man.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Ok man Im sorry but thats where you are wrong.

Look at whats happening in Georgia.

The governor
          The secretary of State
          The voting systems manager

I would bet that all of them are lifelong republicans and have donated tons to Trump's 2 presidential campaigns. Hell not long ago governor Kemp was a republican hero for opening up his state early in the pandemic.

Its not gonna get more partisan than these guys.

Yet They have all debunked all these fraud allegations in their state.

Were all of them paid for and compromised?

Come on man.
          Even Barr said there wasn't fraud. Sad that some people aren't living in reality anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
            Even Barr said there wasn't fraud. Sad that some people aren't living in reality anymore.
            LOL you got sucked into that BS eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
              Barr didn't even start an investigation, how would he know? There is so much evidence that he hasn't even looked at.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Vinnie, you're My bro... but, keep blaming the worlds problems on Disney

they are just one of many globalist-controlled tools... and not even close to the worst

Hollywood in general, and the media... are far worse

for the record, I have never said that you are wrong, not once... so your reply is a little over-the-top
                As the biggest entertainment and movie distributor in the world, their reach is global (obviously not blaming all the worlds problems on them).

PS- Apologies for the overreaction, this stuff bothers me more than it should

You underestimate their ability to divide people and create hatred, by destroying all of our recent myths and stories, backed up by a quite horrible progressive left that will cancel any one who speaks out against it.

This is culture we are speaking about.... SJW nonsense through media is what is dividing a lot of the wetern-world right now.

Comment

Working...
                X