Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna see Canelo go all in on Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna see Canelo go all in on Golovkin.

He either KTFO Golovkin inside 6, or gets sparked out late.

Whatcha think?

Abel is that you?

Of course Canelo doesnt want to trade. This is same fight like last time. IF golovkin steps it up he can get the clear win thats all.

Comment

i think after all that's had happen, it's his only way to redeem himself. and honestly, its his best chance of winning clearly.

if he push the pace more, he has a good shot at taking ggg out but then again, it could also back fire on him by letting himself open up more.

but regardless of the outcome, i dont think anyone can be mad at canelo if he comes out guns blazing. but if he comes out and tryna be floyd again, he's getting shiieted on.

Comment

Canelo doesn't fight like that, won't happen.

Comment

Canelo hit GGG with a hell of a right hand...and Canelo was the one that backed up.

He simply isn't going to trade or even press the action or pace. It's never been his game and he hasn't got the stamina for it, so he certainly isn't going to start against someone like GGG, why would you? It's simply playing into his hands.

The fight will be very similar to the first. Neither guy is that versatile. They fight how they fight.

Comment

Well since he was on roids and lost in most boxing ppls minds and now is on yr round testing, i say no way he takes any chances and may get ktfo himself. IMO

Comment

I wanna see Lil g with less than 500 missed punches this time 🤣

Comment

oscar: canelo is mad, canelo wants to punish ggg. canelo will be right in ggg's face all night until he gets ggg out of there.

canelo dances around all night, after the fight --

canelo: im not stupid, im not gonna just stand right in front of him, this is boxing!

Comment

GGG king of ****** style

Comment

I doubt Canelo goes straight after GGG going forward throwing bombs and going toe to toe. GGG is the harder puncher with the better chin. For Canelo to throw caution to the wind and go all out for the KO would be a stupid strategy for Canelo and he is not a stupid fighter. Canelo will throw bombs and try to hurt and finish GGG but he will do so carefully and pick and choose his time to throw bombs. I doubt he just charges in and slugs it out three minutes of every round. That's a losing battle plan that GGG would love him to try.

Comment

Working...
                    X