No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins - You can get Golovkin Tickets with an EBT card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    How are you saying don't clown on EBT yet that's what your entire post is about..Your post here is the most offensive to EBT recipients. Not one poster here took it where you did "your mother's stupid ass". Dont preach ever again.
    I agree. That guys post was disgusting.

Comment

Yet it didn’t sell out. Hahahhaha

Comment

Even with EBT the venue was 1/3 empty lol

Comment

Why should Canelo put money in this bums pocket when he can’t sell for shyt! Bum

Comment

Look mang, de la fishnets was just high as a kite, accidentally sat on some kitchen utensils the maid forgot/left on the sofa, as she was watching telemundo.

I once sat on a remote control, but I was fully dressed, and it didn’t go up my culo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Look mang, de la fishnets was just high as a kite, accidentally sat on some kitchen utensils the maid forgot/left on the sofa, as she was watching telemundo.

I once sat on a remote control, but I was fully dressed, and it didn’t go up my culo.
              I wanna sniff those kitchen utensils.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
                I wanna sniff those kitchen utensils.
                I want to snort a yard long line of coke....lay pipe in a few young j wimmin down the street, give jhonny a little toot, and get all nasty with them fine females... jhonny can drill their Pomeranian.

Comment

his bet cards are more expensive than yours B

Comment

Working...
                  X