No announcement yet.

AJ vs Ruiz II Venue...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ vs Ruiz II Venue...

All this AJ vs Ruiz II venue saga, got me thinking... Isnt all this just smoke and mirrors just for them to finally say.

"OK, it was always in Vegas". LOL

What do you think?

Can't see it at all , and to much confirmation to use another countries name as false news . Only way it becomes a U.K venue if A side Andy declines the current one which is very likely with the words he's using ,so I'm prepared for a lengthy legal issues where it becomes another greed PBC scenario ,

Andy is trapped with a agreed to contract so this will be pointless , it only ends one way that's Joshua getting a title shot with or without A side Andy holding one.
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-11-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Sky sports aren’t into politics. They don’t announce things unless it’s concrete. Facts are the rematch is happening in SA. Everything is agreed, Ruiz has already signed off on it as per negotiations from the first fight. With his pay package already inserted in his contract.

So if they want to be good to him they would give him more money to make him more happy and more comfortable, if I was Team Joshua I would play Ruiz’s game, make him focus on things that aren’t relevant like he is doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Sky sports aren’t into politics. They don’t announce things unless it’s concrete. Facts are the rematch is happening in SA. Everything is agreed, Ruiz has already signed off on it as per negotiations from the first fight. With his pay package already inserted in his contract.

So if they want to be good to him they would give him more money to make him more happy and more comfortable, if I was Team Joshua I would play Ruiz’s game, make him focus on things that aren’t relevant like he is doing now.
        We have the same number of lines 11 in the posts above , just a random notice. Ha

Comment

Idk that they'd have a poster if it was bs.

I wish it was bs or that it changes. I think this is a fight a lot of people would wanna attend from the US & the UK, but guessing it being in SA is gonna kill a lot of travel plans.

Comment

Really?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sky...quiao-in-april

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
              All this AJ vs Ruiz II venue saga, got me thinking... Isnt all this just smoke and mirrors just for them to finally say.

"OK, it was always in Vegas". LOL

What do you think?
              Vegas is booked so that's out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Can't see it at all , and to much confirmation to use another countries name as false news . Only way it becomes a U.K venue if A side Andy declines the current one which is very likely with the words he's using ,so I'm prepared for a lengthy legal issues where it becomes another greed PBC scenario ,

Andy is trapped with a agreed to contract so this will be pointless , it only ends one way that's Joshua getting a title shot with or without A side Andy holding one.

Ruiz also signed off on the allowing AJ & Hearn to pick the venue, right?

Comment

A.J is going down in the desert. Doesn't matter if it's Vegas or Saudi Arabia. You can change trainers. You can change sparring partners. You can change your diet and workout habits but a glass jaw never improves. Joshua and Khan, it's all good until their chins betray them!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    This was not a sky sport fight announcement. You know the difference between announcing a fight that you are involved with and reporting a fight? They were reporting a fight that both fighters put out in tweets... Nice try doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X