No announcement yet.

In 3 years, Luka Doncic will be the best player in Basketball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    😂 didn’t he get put on a poster by CJ Mcollum just the other night?

And By Aminu as well?

He will be a star but he won’t be a superstar. I don’t know why people are surprised at what he has been doing. He has been playing pro for many years in Europe already. His game has already been polished. Everyone else in his rookie class is a true rookie. This is like Ben Simmons winning ROY even though he wasn’t a real rookie.
    He looks like a super star to me

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      He looks like a super star to me
      Nah the term superstar is over used for NBA players.

He will get hype for being one of the few white European players.

Lebron, Steph, KD, AD, Harden, Westbrook and that’s it are the superstars.

Players capable of carrying a whole team and market by themselves.

Doncic has the youth, bit he’s going to have to make the Finals at least or an MVP before people would consider him a superstar

Comment

Luka doncic is gonna win a few mvps. He is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          Nah the term superstar is over used for NBA players.

He will get hype for being one of the few white European players.

Lebron, Steph, KD, AD, Harden, Westbrook and that’s it are the superstars.

Players capable of carrying a whole team and market by themselves.

Doncic has the youth, bit he’s going to have to make the Finals at least or an MVP before people would consider him a superstar
          Luka Doncic carried real madrid by himself for his career in the euroleague and thats pro ball.

Durant can't carry a team by himself. What were the supersonics before Westbrook and thunder before Harden

Comment

Luka Doncic carried real madrid by himself for his career in the euroleague and thats pro ball.

Durant can't carry a team by himself. What were the supersonics before Westbrook and thunder before Harden
            So you're saying Doncic will be better than Durant?

Comment

Wtf is a “Real Madrid”? They don’t matter they’re just bums that weren’t good enough to make it in the NBA.

Going overseas to play ball is where old American ballers careers go to die.

Real Madrid would lose to Duke by twenty right now. Hell Zion would dunk on the whole team and make them eat his shorts.

Comment

Bookmarked, will bump in 3 years.

Dude is good, will be a major star, but ain’t no Euro ever going to be #1.. America runs this shyt.

Comment

Ginobili is from Argentina, not France.

And teams STILL play with "Traditional Centers" in the NBA. Boban, Drummond, Gobert, Aldridge, Mcgee/Zubac, Deandre, Willy Cauley Stein, short ass Montrez, I can keep going.

I'm cool with the Luka love, but what the fück is going on in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                    Ginobili is from Argentina, not France.

And teams STILL play with "Traditional Centers" in the NBA. Boban, Drummond, Gobert, Aldridge, Mcgee/Zubac, Deandre, Willy Cauley Stein, short ass Montrez, I can keep going.

I'm cool with the Luka love, but what the fück is going on in this thread.
                    It's a clown thread.

Manu Ginobili a better player than Dirk Nowitzki. hahahahahaha

To be fair I don't think Luka will be the number 1 player in the league, his ceiling is that of a 25+ point scorer, and he has a great chance of being a top 15 player, maybe even top 10.

Comment

I honestly don't follow basketball but because I live in Dallas I've seen a lot of Doncic "highlights" and read his stats in the papers.

The kid (19!) looks damn good to me. Best player in the NBA is stretching it, though. Might be top ten in scoring and assists throughout his career though, which is pretty good. The Mavs need to get to playoff level before he can start looking at MVP's.

Comment

Working...
                      X