No announcement yet.

Former President Obama Wanted to Be Briefed on Clinton Email Investigation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Ok so he lied. So your issue is with him lying. But you're ok with him getting updates?
    Stop. Just stop.

I obviously take issue with BOTH.

Let me know when you take your superfan glasses off and can look at this objectively and rationally.

Comment

That would make more sense if we were dealing in hypotheticals. But something really bad did come out and he didn't stop it. The October surprise when Comey reopened the Clinton investigation after new emails came about. So something damaging happened and he didn't interfere.
      Actually the FBI knew about those emails for a full month before they notified Congress of them.

Source:
      http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-found-clinton-emails-month-comey-alerted-congress-article-1.3792327

But we know Obama was getting updates about the investigation....

You starting to put 2 and 2 together yet, or you still waving those pom-poms?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Stop. Just stop.

I obviously take issue with BOTH.

Let me know when you take your superfan glasses off and can look at this objectively and rationally.
        You actually think it's a big deal that the POTUS is being updated on a issue that has national security implications? Are you serious?

(I know you don't care about the lying or "hyperbole" as you say it when Donald does it)

Comment

You actually think it's a big deal that the POTUS is being updated on a issue that has national security implications? Are you serious?
          If it's not a big deal, why then did Obama lie about getting updates, as oppesed to saying what you just did?

Hmmm.....

Dude, you're making this way too easy for me. That's because you aren't thinking but instead are cheerleading. Like I said, take them superfan glasses off. They are blinding you.

Comment

If it's not a big deal, why then did Obama lie about getting updates, as oppesed to saying what you just did?

Hmmm.....

Dude, you're making this way too easy for me. That's because you aren't thinking but instead are cheerleading. Like I said, take them superfan glasses off. They are blinding you.
            You know it's not a big deal. You're just faking like you're outraged. You know it's ridiculous to think the POTUS wouldn't be getting updates from the FBI about an ongoing investigation that concerns national security. It's not a big deal and you know it.

Comment

“I directed lynch to have the secret meeting on the tarmac with Clinton”—- obama

Comment

You know it's not a big deal. You're just faking like you're outraged.
                Not this **** again.

You're no mindreader. Don't pretend to be one.

Just address what I say.

It's pretty obvious you can't, hence the nonsense like the above.

You know it's ridiculous to think the POTUS wouldn't be getting updates from the FBI about an ongoing investigation that concerns national security. It's not a big deal and you know it.
                I covered that weak sauce excuse last post.

Go catch yourself up, and then address what I said about why that excuse don't fly.

Comment

Obama made this claim in April 2016 and the text exchange took place in October 2016

In October, the Clinton investigation wasn't active so there's nothing to this if that's what it was about

But if it's about Russian meddling, then he departed from his claim of April 2016 but it's somewhat understandable given that he was scheduled to meet with Putin in November

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    “I directed lynch to have the secret meeting on the tarmac with Clinton”—- obama
                    Wait, is that true????

Comment

Not this **** again.

You're no mindreader. Don't pretend to be one.

Just address what I say.

It's pretty obvious you can't, hence the nonsense like the above.

I covered that weak sauce excuse last post.

Go catch yourself up, and then address what I said about why that excuse don't fly.
                      The POTUS being updated by the FBI on an investigation that concerns national security is the norm. Stop with th fake outrage because you know there is nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X