No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell: Conviction

Looks like a good game, I was never a fan of the early ones, but this one looks more action based

Looks good, reminds me of the movie Taken.

Comment

I actually beat a couple of the previous ones, they're good but i can't stand Tom Clancy. Now that it's finally going next-gen I hope this turns out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        I actually beat a couple of the previous ones, they're good but i can't stand Tom Clancy. Now that it's finally going next-gen I hope this turns out well.
        I played the first ever one and hated it, Maybe i didn't give it enough of a chance, but it seemed boring to me.

Comment

this ish was supposed to drop the 23rd of this month. I have it reserved and everything!

Then I find out it's pushed back until mid-April.

WTF!!

game looks sick.

If you reserve it at Game Stop you get a suppressed shotgun in the game also! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            I played the first ever one and hated it, Maybe i didn't give it enough of a chance, but it seemed boring to me.

The reason you found it boring is because the game is meant to be taken more at a slower very stealth pace, unlike other stealth games like Metal Gear where you can either play stealth or run in and handle business. Splinter cell though is also less story driven.

Comment

I have always been a splintercell fan. Got all of them for pc. Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory are my All time favs. the multiplayer spy vs merc was the great thing ever. i was really lookin forward to this game till i heard that Spy vs Merc was taken out of this title all together and just replaced with a coop campaign.

Comment

Working...
              X