No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Not Worried About Abregu's Power, Pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme Not Worried About Abregu's Power, Pressure

Welterweight contender Thomas Dulorme (16-0, 12KOs) is expecting a very tough fight with veteran Juan Carlos Abregu (33-1, 27KOs). The only defeated on Abregu's record was to WBO welerweight champion Timothy Bradley. The October 27th bout will be televised by HBO. It will be the first twelve round fight for Dulorme.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ten comparison with other fighters and Abregu later...

Comment

Massive step up for Dulorme here. He needs to beat Abregu to prove he's the real deal Holyfield.

And why are they comparing Abregu to all these guys?

BTW Abregu's name is Luis Carlos Abregu. Not Juan Carlos.

Comment

They had better not look past Abregu, that dude could lay you out quick.

Comment

looking forward to seeing this guy fight. ive heard good things.

Comment

Dulorme better get his A game on, cuz abregu might not be as technical but he sure can bang.

If Dulorme does what he is capable pf, he KOs Abregu in 7

Comment

hopefully Dulorme wins cause he looks like he can be a future superstar level like Floyd or Manny, but i feel this fight might be a lil too soon

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                hopefully Dulorme wins cause he looks like he can be a future superstar level like Floyd or Manny, but i feel this fight might be a lil too soon
                Fuck that! The way these divas have been acting in our time, I don't want no more superstars in boxing any more.

Comment

This might be too soon but is going to show us a lot about Dulorme. Bradley whent 12 against this guy and that is the only loss on his record. Abregu ain't no bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Fuck that! The way these divas have been acting in our time, I don't want no more superstars in boxing any more.
                    Cotto is the only superstar in boxing who fights anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X