No announcement yet.

Tommy Morrison got the full blown bug

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Morrison got the full blown bug

Dude will take that denial to the grave.

Yeah, he looks awful! Seriously, if I saw this dude on the street, I wouldn't recognize him.

Comment

Hmmm i dont know

It could be because he lost alot of weight but it does look like AIDS is taking it toll

Comment

Comment

Tommy has spots all over his hands and arms. They’re distracting when you meet him. You can’t miss them. He blames his boxer puppy. Only the spots aren’t bite marks or scratches, and so now Tommy says they’re mosquito bites. Mosquitoes love him, he says.

Except it’s the middle of winter, and the marks look a lot like the HIV symptom of lesions or Kaposi’s sarcoma.
          http://www.kansascity.com/2011/02/12...ll-clings.html

If the guy has major KS and is losing all that weight it's a matter of time before he goes out if he doesn't start taking the meds.

Comment

The scary thing is, he's still trying to get licensed to fight again. His latest attempt was in Canada earlier this month; suffice to say the athletic commission did not license him. Several years ago he may have been able to fool people about his condition but quite obvious that he is HIV+ and that the disease is taking its toll...

Comment

Do they allow boxers that are HIV+ to fight?

Comment

Essentially, the only person who thinks he doesn't have HIV is Morrison himself. And even he doesn't believe it.

This video is just further proof. He talks, acts, moves, looks like a sick man. The sooner he realizes this, the better he has of either fighting it off or dying in piece.

Comment

When he was still active, he was discovered to be HIV+ and retired. Years after, he declared he is HIV-, at age 40+. Unless the first positive test was not accurate, I doubt it that you can reverse HIV. Once you have it, you have it.

Comment

This puto looks like Tom Hanks in the movie Philladelphia.

Comment

Working...
                    X