Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official: Tengan un buen fin de semana/que hicieron en el weekend thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post
    slick dick- "omg omg every1 im going to spend my weekend sucking dick to feed my family so im going to miss all of u. everybody please post in this thread because i'd love to hear what all my girlfriends are doing...i will mis u all so much.even u storm"
    Your gay dad told me your mothers poosey smells like rotting milk and ur sister's **** is nice.... juice and tight....just fyi

Comment

my birthday was on the 24 and a friend of mine took me to the strip club for the first timer. My wife didnt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        my birthday was on the 24 and a friend of mine took me to the strip club for the first timer. My wife didnt like it.
        no mames....nunca avias ido al strip joint??? a donde fuiste?? how was it??

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          Damn that broad is fine as fuuuuuuuuk!!!!! who dat b?
          Girl wearing red dress is Barbara Mori, girl stretching is Rosa Acosta

Comment

Originally posted by Round 1 View Post
            Girl wearing red dress is Barbara Mori, girl stretching is Rosa Acosta
            fuk the broad in the dress........im talkin bout babygurl streching........hope she does p o r n o

Comment

fuk the broad in the dress........im talkin bout babygurl streching........hope she does p o r n o

I don't think she does porrnn.

Comment

esa ruka esta bien buena. se me hiso agua la canoa.........

Comment

Your gay dad told me your mothers poosey smells like rotting milk and ur sister's **** is nice.... juice and tight....just fyi

Comment

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post

you got owned again........:*******: ahhaahha

Comment

Que son los planes por este fin de semana?

Comment

Working...
                      X