No announcement yet.

Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Povetkin, Tyson Fury, Bute, Sturm, Wach, Klitschko, Fonfara and pretty much any Russian fighter since we all know there massive cheats.
    Rey Beltran
    Orlando Salido
    Canelo Alvarez
    Mia St. John
    Julio Cesar Chavez JR
    Luis Nery
    Erik Morales
    Chris Arreola
    John Molina
    Omar Romero
    Johnny Tapia
    Manuel Vargas
    Fernando Vargas
    Brandon Rios
    Eloy Perez

That's an astounding amount of Mexicans and Mexican Americans that have failed or admitted to using (in St. John's case), there was a ton of noise about De La Hoya on creatine way back that's almost certain now that St. John said she knew of a lot and was on the same shows.

I suppose all Mexicans juice then?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Oh cut the sh@t. He got approved for an IV after the fight while Manny was denied a pain killer on fight night by NSAC for a shot that was already approved by USADA. That was all BS and bias and you know it.
      Floyd didn't need a fkn IV for dehydration. Hard work, dedication right? That was a masking for using ped's. Everyone with any knowledge of such things knows that.
      Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Manny in 2009 - I'm afraid of needles...I cant do drug testing

Manny in 2015 - I lost because NSAC wouldnt let me get a needle in my arm

I rape Pac fans - ALWAYS.
      .....And you're delusional. Manny didn't like giving blood because he lost after doing it before. Big difference dummy.
      Do we need to dig up articles from 2009 where medical experts and physicians say there is no biological weakness endured from giving blood? Not to mention Floyd would've been doing it too.

Yet in 2015 - not getting a needle caused loss???

Pac fans always steer clear of me and theres a reason for it
      Like a fighter knows that and yes there is effects from giving blood, just not in small amounts dummy.
      Blood/urine collected for testing is in..."small amounts". There is no legitimate - physiological - reasoning for refusing those tests. Never was, never will be. NEVER.

Yet you insist Floyd beat Manny - when Manny finally overcame his fear of needles - because Floyd got NSS IV for dehydration (normal for 38y/o athlete) and Manny - who fears needles - didnt get his Torradol because he didnt follow documentation rules (or in your language...a conspiracy).

Floyd wins because of IVs and Manny loses bc he originally wouldnt take needles in 2009...and then was disallowed to take them in 2015.

And, again, Manny and Floyd BOTH gave urine/blood. So this whole mentally weaken thing is...weak. It dont carry no weight.

The concern for some guys over Floyd Mayweather and his career is stunning. The guy was good, very good, but some of you are obsessed beyond belief just because he beat Manny Pacquiao...

...news flash - NOT fake news - Manny was just about as good as Floyd even if he couldn't beat Floyd head to head.

So let all of your anger go. Floyd won. Floyd used IV NSS and xylocaine. Manny scared of needles with all his tattoos and cries for Torradol injection without following rules for TUE administration.

Manny lost because he couldn't hit Floyd consistently, not because his right hand lacked power or speed

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        My buddies and I always wondered about Holyfield. The guy was always ripped to shreds. Huge neck and traps are also a giveaway.
        Lol, wonder? What was there to wonder, Holyfield is one of those obvious cases.

Comment

Blood/urine collected for testing is in..."small amounts". There is no legitimate - physiological - reasoning for refusing those tests. Never was, never will be. NEVER.

Yet you insist Floyd beat Manny - when Manny finally overcame his fear of needles - because Floyd got NSS IV for dehydration (normal for 38y/o athlete) and Manny - who fears needles - didnt get his Torradol because he didnt follow documentation rules (or in your language...a conspiracy).

Floyd wins because of IVs and Manny loses bc he originally wouldnt take needles in 2009...and then was disallowed to take them in 2015.

And, again, Manny and Floyd BOTH gave urine/blood. So this whole mentally weaken thing is...weak. It dont carry no weight.

The concern for some guys over Floyd Mayweather and his career is stunning. The guy was good, very good, but some of you are obsessed beyond belief just because he beat Manny Pacquiao...

...news flash - NOT fake news - Manny was just about as good as Floyd even if he couldn't beat Floyd head to head.

So let all of your anger go. Floyd won. Floyd used IV NSS and xylocaine. Manny scared of needles with all his tattoos and cries for Torradol injection without following rules for TUE administration.

Manny lost because he couldn't hit Floyd consistently, not because his right hand lacked power or speed
          Like Manny knows that the small amount of blood that was taken wouldn't effect him. And people forget that blood testing wasn't even normal for that point in time in pro boxing. Floyd made that stuff up to avoid a Pacman fight and only took the fight after JMM knocked him out cold. He's on tape saying that he was afraid. Stop trying to sugar coat it for your cheating hero.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Since when is 25 ounces a "huge" IV? That's the size of a small water bottle.

As for what was in it, it was salt water.
            Huh? 25 oz is huge!

A normal water bottle is 12 oz.

Comment

You're not making any sense.

Busting athletes is what makes a doping agency relevant.

USADA busted Lance Armstrong, an American hero. Why would they protect someone as hated as Floyd Mayweather?

USADA is funded by the government. They have zero incentive to cover for Floyd. You're not making any sense.
              Floyd is the first advocate for USADA in boxing. Nobody payed them any mind until he started making false claims about Pacquiao doping in 2009-ish.

Comment

Huh? 25 oz is huge!

A normal water bottle is 12 oz.
                Not sure what country you live in, but the standard small personal sized water bottle sold in the US is 20oz.

Comment

Floyd is the first advocate for USADA in boxing. Nobody payed them any mind until he started making false claims about Pacquiao doping in 2009-ish.
                  You have no idea if his claims were false. Pacquiao was most likely doping during his rapid rise through the weight classes.

Your position is that since Floyd advocated for USADA, USADA helped Floyd cheat. This doesn't make any sense because if they wanted to help him cheat, we wouldn't even know about the IV.

USADA is given tens of millions of dollars by the government. The tiny amount of money they make from boxing is largely irrelevant to them.

Comment

Not sure what country you live in, but the standard small personal sized water bottle sold in the US is 20oz.
                    If you buy a pack of water from a store, the water bottles come in 12-16 oz. Of course, like anything you can buy larger quantity bottles. Either way, it's irrelevant. 24 oz. is a very large IV.

May I ask why you are so adamant about clearing Floyd's actions? I mean, this was the first fight we know about Floyd getting dehydrated in training to a point where he needed an IV right?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      You have no idea if his claims were false. Pacquiao was most likely doping during his rapid rise through the weight classes.

Your position is that since Floyd advocated for USADA, USADA helped Floyd cheat. This doesn't make any sense because if they wanted to help him cheat, we wouldn't even know about the IV.

USADA is given tens of millions of dollars by the government. The tiny amount of money they make from boxing is largely irrelevant to them.
                      Lol! Yeah, I know he wasn't doping because he was never banned for it and never really changed in appearance like most fighters who are on steroids. No big red bumps all over him and such like JMM and Cuadras. Manny even sued for defamation and won!

And I think it's funny how you simply say that Manny was doping when Floyd basically made the same rise in weights and was taking IV's in training with a known cheat in his camp when he walks around at 150 lbs or so when not in training. You're just a Floyd fan lol!!!!! Just stop exposing and embarrassing yourself. Go look at my poll where about 70% of this forum believe Floyd is a cheat and keep reading it until you get some brains on the subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X