Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Gassiev is Taking Dorticos Very Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Gassiev is Taking Dorticos Very Seriously

Mexican coach Abel Sanchez has stated that under no circumstance will Russia's Murat Gassiev underestimate his upcoming opponent, Cuba's Yunier Dorticos. Gassiev and Sanchez are currently holding camp in Big Bear, California. The fight is scheduled for February 3 in Sochi, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dorticos is a live underdog .

Comment

This should be a good scrap.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Dorticos is a live underdog .
        Abel Sanchez, thinks Gassiev could become a dominant (cruiserweight) Champion much like Gennady Golovkin. Easy work.
        Last edited by chubuk7; 01-13-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Russian is going to fuck cuban up like he stole something. Good fight. Usyk takes it all, just watch

Comment

People are underestimating Doritos who has crunching knockout power!

He also can box too as shown in his recent fight!

I think Doritos will box behind his jab and throw bombs when Gassiev makes a mistake!

This is gonna be a great fight, a fight where the judges can take the nite off cuz it won't go twelve!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              People are underestimating Doritos who has crunching knockout power!

He also can box too as shown in his recent fight!

I think Doritos will box behind his jab and throw bombs when Gassiev makes a mistake!

This is gonna be a great fight, a fight where the judges can take the nite off cuz it won't go twelve!
              Dorticos is a good boxer who will use his height, reach and power to upset Gassiev. The judges can take a nap.

Comment

Looks like odds are around 40% Dorticos to 60% Gassiev. I'd say it should be more like 45 to 55, but even these odds are really almost even money. Strange that Sanchez says Gassiev is taking Dorticos seriously. Would have been more appropriate to say that if he was fighting Huck or something. Of course Gassiev is taking Dorticos seriously, that's his best opponent to date and really an even money fight.

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
                  Looks like odds are around 40% Dorticos to 60% Gassiev. I'd say it should be more like 45 to 55, but even these odds are really almost even money. Strange that Sanchez says Gassiev is taking Dorticos seriously. Would have been more appropriate to say that if he was fighting Huck or something. Of course Gassiev is taking Dorticos seriously, that's his best opponent to date and really an even money fight.
                  This ^^^ - was exactly what I was going to post. How else should Gassiev consider an undefeated knockout fighter. And Dorticos should take Gassiev seriously also. It's a good idea for fighters to get in the habit of taking all of their fights seriously.

Dorticos 22-0, 21 KOs
                  Gassiev 25-0, 18 KOs

On paper it's an even money fight, I can't wait.
                  Last edited by mbase1235; 01-13-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

we know Cubans got quit in them now,expect gasssiev to make dorticos quit by hurting him badly

Comment

Working...
                    X