No announcement yet.

Who's the Top poster right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    In lounge for me it's Willy Wanker.. dude is consistently funny and his avi rocks!
    I was honestly thinking the same thing. He refreshes his avi on a consistent basis, most if not all of his comments are humorous, and he's always active.

I'm a fan of Elroy The Great. Beercules of course. -MAKAVELLI-, even though I don't see him around too much.

Say what you want about him, but I actually liked AlexKid. He was far from the best, but I enjoyed what he brought to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Larry gave us guns, steel reserve, and driving a yellow buggy.

Boxingscene HOF status for that.
      Larry will always go down as an ATG because of those videos! Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        We can't forget him p1ssing on a hand drawn pic of blanco...priceless
        Lmao I didn't even see that

Comment

Motorcity Cobra been posting great topics.

Comment

Willy loves king of da hill..

I love Willy, naturally he beat step lightly cuz Jhonny is plotting cray cray 'gaints Willy.. Step lightly

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              I was honestly thinking the same thing. He refreshes his avi on a consistent basis, most if not all of his comments are humorous, and he's always active.

I'm a fan of Elroy The Great. Beercules of course. -MAKAVELLI-, even though I don't see him around too much.

Say what you want about him, but I actually liked AlexKid. He was far from the best, but I enjoyed what he brought to the table.
              Beer is on the list too..
              Mak has been passive lately but he is a witty dude..

I liked some of Alexkid's troll, of course too many d1ck threads but he was funny otherwise..

SouthpawHitman is another funny dude..

Comment

I could be one of the top posters if i wanted to, but i dont have the desire anymore. Been posting since 03..

Im a legend on east side boxing

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Lmao I didn't even see that
                  Actually, it's funny. He must've posted close to 10 different videos. Maybe more. I gotta find that channel. You know what it's called?

Another funny one was he had a hand drawn Blanco and he taped it to his punching bag and started throwing combos on the bag hahahhaha. Then the picture fell and he started stepping and stomping on it while yelling profanities.

Another funny one was he was taking a **** in the video and he said something along the lines of, "I'm taking a **** right now and decided to do a Blanco video, cuz that's what Imma do to you Blanco, I **** on you!"

Comment

I go with the trifecta

Willy Wanker
                    Elroy The Great
                    Mike D

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      In lounge for me it's Willy Wanker.. dude is consistently funny and his avi rocks!
                      It's hard to top the wangster.

Comment

Working...
                      X