Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most amazing video game stories..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most amazing video game stories..

Post some of the most amazing victories/accomplishments/ or anything crazy that has ever happened to you in a game.

For me,

Madden 09

4th quarter, 5 seconds left..The opposing team just scored a TD and are about to kick a field goal, which will put me down by 7.. I block the field goal attempt and get the ball and run it all the way down the field to score a touchdown.. And I make my field goal so I win by 1...EPIC!!

Fight Night 4

Going onto the 10th round (which is the last round on online mode) I'm down on all scorecards and I know it.. Only a KO will win the fight but my opponent keeps stickin and movin.. I catch him, knock him down, he gets up..I'm still down on the cards..10 seconds left in the round..I catch him with a perfect counter which sends him down..He didn't get up..If he could have gotten up, I would have lost..

So its like my 20th time playing earth bound all the way through and i had just saved in ness's dream land right before you fight the krakeens then ness's alter ego thing and get teleport 2 so i go around the spiral thing and warp in to where the krakens are and the first kraken i kill drops the sword of kings for poo!!! usually i spend 3 days killing all the krakens then restarting the game then killing all the krakens then restarting the game then killing all the krakens ect till i get the sword of kings but this time it was on my first kill and it was sooo awesome.

Comment

Defintley a madden game.......to many to name though........

Comment

NCAA 07: USC(me) vs Notre Dame(cpu/ heisman). Last play of the game, I'm up by 3. I think there was like 3-4 secs left. They basically go with the hail mary play. Fucking Brady Quinn throws the ball for damn near 50 yards to Jeff Samardzjia for a TD that ends the damn game. I thought I had it in the bag and then they pull a fast one, I had to give the game that victory, I couldn't restart it or quit before it was registered as a loss. I loss a perfect season for that ****.

Capcom vs SNK 2: Me and my friend. We'd play this game like pros, better than pros actually. I was Rock Howard and he was Ultra Rugal. I swear, every other move was a special. We'd get in like 2-3 punches and then use a special but we'd evade and block them all. I remember he jumped into the air and while he was comming down I used a Groove C lvl 3 special with Rock, raging storm. Caught his ass on the way down and it was over. Real intense **** right there. We played the game like it was cpu vs cpu on the hardest difficulty.

Capcom vs SNK 2: Akuma(me) vs Ultra Rugal(my friend). It was just like before but we weren't as good at the time. We didn't use as many specials but the game was still intense. I was about to die and Rugal has this move where he charges at you and slams you to the end of the screen. I had sorta low health and when he went for that move, it was the first time I ever used Akuma's instant KO move. We both collided but of course the special canceled out his move and the screen went black. Finished him with the fire background with Akuma's symbol glowing in the background. Awesome ****.

I have some more, like Orgyy said, too many to list & mostly football games. I remember one time I basically had a heart attack with how close the game was. For the life of me, I can't remember the exact score. It was such a great game, NCAA 08. I'd have to check the hof feature to see the exact score. I saved it, just too epic to forget, I hope it's still there, I haven't checked/played that game for a while.
        Last edited by F l i c k e r; 05-30-2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I was the last person on Search & Destroy on COD4, they threw a smoke bomb... I randomly shot my sniper rifle into the smoke and won the game with a head shot. I just heard everybody screaming down the mic. It was pretty funny

Comment

Or there was this time when I was in the toilets on a game, I looked into the toilet, there was **** in there!

Epic!

Comment

Postal 2 - I covered some random bystander in petrol and proceeded to light him on fire with one of my matches, I then watched him run around in circles screaming while on fire before he fell to the floor dead where I then pissed on hes ashes.

Comment

In fifa 10- 3-1 down 80th min, score once, 86 scored again to draw, 89min scored to lead 90min Scored for a 2goal lead I WAS ECSTATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  Or there was this time when I was in the toilets on a game, I looked into the toilet, there was **** in there!

Epic!
                  Hahaha...What game was that??

Comment

Street fighter 3 at E3 I came back on this asian cat named Justin Wong.....Jk but my best story was prolly on fight night round 3..my cousin was gettin his ass whooped by Ali, he had Jones after a few knockdowns my cuz passed me the controller cuz im the best Anyway I have a battered and tired Jones but the guy was throwin too many makers cuz he was used to playin my cuz and he has no defence, anyway parry....Ali down....he got up of course, but i got super lucky with a flash knockdown with a lead right hand...Ali has no heart so he was done....so ****in epic
                    Last edited by jakdariipa; 06-12-2010, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X