Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is someone as predictable as wladimir klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is someone as predictable as wladimir klitschko?

dominant as he is?..i mean he jabs,jabs,....and everytime he throws a right hand he sticks the jab out there a few times and then shoots the straight right hand..im not critisizing i just think its bizarre that someone as basic and predictable as he is dominates like he does

Execution > Unpredictability

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
      dominant as he is?..i mean he jabs,jabs,....and everytime he throws a right hand he sticks the jab out there a few times and then shoots the straight right hand..im not critisizing i just think its bizarre that someone as basic and predictable as he is dominates like he does
      Doode I've been saying this **** for years....you can look back at my very first posts on this forum and see I was like...WTF is up with the Klit Bro's how are they getting away with being mediocre at best and still winning??? I think it goes to speak loudly at the current state of the HW Div and how messed up it is....there is no talent to speak of there....currently the Kilt are as good as it gets as sad as that is to say....

Comment

he has great speed for a man his size,a powerful beautifully timed jab and great reflexes,not to mention concussive power........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Doode I've been saying this **** for years....you can look back at my very first posts on this forum and see I was like...WTF is up with the Klit Bro's how are they getting away with being mediocre at best and still winning??? I think it goes to speak loudly at the current state of the HW Div and how messed up it is....there is no talent to speak of there....currently the Kilt are as good as it gets as sad as that is to say....
          exactly..i mean you would think his opponents would watch his tapes and find some flaw in his very basic gameplan i mean for christ sake..

Comment

all i can think is that wlad must be seriously heavy handed. his jab must feel like a right hand

Comment

im sure its hard to execute whatever plan you had in mind when you have that stiff ass jab in your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                im sure its hard to execute whatever plan you had in mind when you have that stiff ass jab in your mouth
                Once again further proof that the HW Div is lacking talent...anyone in the HW Div ever heard of slipping the jab??? not that heard of a concept...if these two kats success is due solely to their "heavy" jab we got some sorry as HW fighters....true story....

Comment

He's the best at what he does. Simple really.

Comment

cause he actully trains?

Comment

Working...
                    X