• who would win

chicken khan or john murrey
    chicken khan
    66.67%
    john murrey
    33.33%
    draw
    0.00%

just wondering...is the "chicken" tag in reference to khan not accepting murray's short notice invitation to fight in Vegas and instead opting to fight the third best lightweight in the UK?

i haven't been impressed by murray in a while...he's been a pro longer than khan but still hasn't thought anyone as good or experienced as Limond. its all good and well gaining experience in the States, but he needs to step up himself.

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
      just wondering...is the "chicken" tag in reference to khan not accepting murray's short notice invitation to fight in Vegas and instead opting to fight the third best lightweight in the UK?

i haven't been impressed by murray in a while...he's been a pro longer than khan but still hasn't thought anyone as good or experienced as Limond. its all good and well gaining experience in the States, but he needs to step up himself.
      i call him a chicken because he has called out everyone and there dad.

but when they accept his challenge he ****s his pants and declines
      the fight.

that bum murrey has fought better opposition than chicken khan

its not about what there opositions records look like on paper.
      its about if they come to fight. murreys opponents give it a go at least.
      chickens opponents are handpicked punchbags that are afraid to even throw one punch back.

if hes not a chicken then why did he say he could beat the likes of murrey and thaxton? then decline

and limond is a light handed superfeatherweight who has only fought once in
      about 3 years so dont try to make him out to be some lightweight legend.
      hes only fought at lightweight once against another superfeatherweight
      who had 3 loses in 18 fights.
      Last edited by Archie Leach; 06-19-2007, 10:26 AM.

Comment

khan has got a big mouth. have to agree with you there.

but it is the management which makes the fights. at the moment, Limond is a better opponent than John Murray in my opinion, but not as good an opponent as Thaxton or Earl. if Khan does fight either Thaxton or Earl or someone better later this year or even early next year I'll be satisfied.

i'd like to see murray-khan happen which is why i think he needs to step up himself and get himself in the frame for the british title or somethin. i know he has the WBC youth title, but i don't reckon he'll improve himself too much defending that - he needs to take on some experienced opponents.

Comment

First off, no one who steps in a prize ring is "chicken"

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            First off, no one who steps in a prize ring is "chicken"

shut up *******!!!!!!!!!

chicken khan is a ****ing coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Leach View Post
              shut up *******!!!!!!!!!

not too impressed by your debating skills.

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
                not too impressed by your debating skills.
                i wasnt to impressed by your mother last night.

KHAN IS A CHIKCEN

HE IS AUDREY V 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Leach View Post
                  shut up *******!!!!!!!!!

you are a ****ing tit

yank by any chance?

Comment

It does take bollocks to step into a ring but at least this time he was in against someone who fights back and now that Khan has realised he is not leagues above every other fighter he might show a bit of respect to his future opponents.

As for Khan v Murray....... Murray would destroy Khan, as would Arthur, Thaxton, Earl, Burns, Mitchell and even Michael Gomez

Khan was on the TV a while back (Friday Night with Johnathon Ross) and he claimed he was more than ready for the world titles and he would unify them easily. hahahahahahahahaha Khan needs to be put in his place but unfortunately Warren will never risk him again and if Limond is considered a risk even though he is Lighter, much less active and not a full time fighter then you can imagine the level Khan will be put in with now....

In fact, I reckon fringe area title fights is around Khans level.

Comment

Working...
                    X