WELCOME MIKE DIXON!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME MIKE DIXON!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY YOU COME THROUGH THIS WAY!!! 8)

You know what is funny is that I train over in Huntington Beach under Fabiano, and I know you are TEAM PUNISHMENT, and the first time I ever met you was through Tanner Rhoden at Kage Kombat. Crazy that its all related and I never met you till then. :lol:

You fought against an older guy, at the last one, and of course you won :wink: .

Do you ever go down to the training center, or am I just never there to notice? :lol: haha

I wanna know when the hell are we gonna see you fight again?

Welcome Mike.....

Comment

DOGG, I had ankle surgery two weeks ago so I have been taking it easy but I hope to be back next week. Usually I am there every day.

Comment

welcome dixon. sorry to hear about the ankle surgery!! i heard youre a good fighter. looking forward to watching u fight.

Comment

Sorry to hear about you're ankle surgery Mike, hope you get better soon, so you can get back to doing what you love. I gotta thank you- remember the orange all over you're hand? It cured my chapped hands, thank you!! :wink:

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome!!

=)

Comment

welcome

Comment

the hell?

Comment

welcome mike. i've seen you roll around with justin & lenny over at the center. you and randy were actually showin me some takedowns one time. i'm gonna start goin back more & i'd love to work on some more takedowns & **** w/ you.

i haven't been there in awhile but lenny told me that tito & paul are gonna start havin a takedown class twice a week. this true?

anywayz, i'm talkin to chad about doin some sponsership stuff with him and our clothing line. i'll show you the logo next time. see whatcha think.

Comment

Working...
                    X