Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you think.... is flirting healthy or unhealthy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think.... is flirting healthy or unhealthy?

so here's the question...
    if you are in a committed relationship, is harmless e-flirting or "e-relationships" a healthy thing or is it unhealthy and bad for your real relationship? What i mean by harmless, is that you don't take it beyond the internet. you don't plan to meet this person or pursue anything real. it doesn't mean anything and it is done purely in a joking manner.

i am happily married and am pregnant with my second child. yet, i do flirt online because i view it as harmless fun and a very healthy thing to do. i generally don't flirt in my "real" life, so doing it online, as a married female, seems like a safe and healthy outlet to do so.
    i think many of us say things (make posts) that we would normally never say in real life because of the anonimity that the internet provides.

Nothing wrong with it as long as you know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
      Nothing wrong with it as long as you know the difference.
      exactly.

i think 99.9% of the e-flirting on this forum by members in committed relationships are done in jest, yet not everyone realize this.

Comment

omfg, if my girlfriend e-flirted online i would break up with her so fast.

i kid of course. real life flirting, however, will lead to real life violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiesty Wench
          exactly.

i think 99.9% of the e-flirting on this forum by members in committed relationships are done in jest, yet not everyone realize this.

Lenox Lewis once said "Everything is legal until the Ref takes a point"

Comment

Its harmless, its highly unlikely that many of us will ever meet so....

Everyone flirts at some time, most smile and walk away, some don't and that's between them, their partners and their conscience!

Comment

I think it's harmless,however i think there is a fine line between flirting and actually meaning it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiesty Wench
                so here's the question...
                if you are in a committed relationship, is harmless e-flirting or "e-relationships" a healthy thing or is it unhealthy and bad for your real relationship? What i mean by harmless, is that you don't take it beyond the internet. you don't plan to meet this person or pursue anything real. it doesn't mean anything and it is done purely in a joking manner.

i am happily married and am pregnant with my second child. yet, i do flirt online because i view it as harmless fun and a very healthy thing to do. i generally don't flirt in my "real" life, so doing it online, as a married female, seems like a safe and healthy outlet to do so.
                i think many of us say things (make posts) that we would normally never say in real life because of the anonimity that the internet provides.

I Think it's cool how could I say otherwise

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with it, although everyone is different. I think if you ensure him that the only place it stays is in a forum and you dont mean it. It's harmless chat until the real fun begins when he gets there.

Comment

nothing is wrong with flirting. whoever thinks otherwise is a virgin.

Comment

Working...
                    X