Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chito View Post
    did you study law. because you're good at twisting ha ha ha. "no i didn't say that..." "i said this... "
    Just trying to clear up any confusion.

Comment

Its floyd fans and mexicans who where being humiliated since 2006 by Pacquiao and pacquiao fans.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        So he got kayoed by his 'actions'...My god the stupidity levels are off the chart today.
        why the need to edit my post and then respond. typical manny diehard fan stuff. its ok gong. Karma can be a***** sometimes.

Comment

Give me a funking break pacquiaos fan base have been some of the most juvenile racist misinformed people I've ever seen. In there mind every fighter is a bum in comparison to manny and they have no problem letting it be known. They have been the most vocal in support of "their man" to the point of obsession. They knew what they signed up for and they knew if he ever got beaten badly this would happen. It happened last November but they were able to rewrite history and make it seem like it never happened or that fight was close .... This fight wasn't ! He lost ! Karma is a batch DEAL WITH IT !

Comment

To be honest I think the critisism from Floyds fanbase has been relatively mild if you ask me. That might be because we havent seen a single post from Checkhooks, PacBoy, or any of the usual obnoxious Pac fans. When and if they ever do surface I expect it to get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              why the need to edit my post and then respond. typical manny diehard fan stuff. its ok gong. Karma can be a***** sometimes.
              The edit was in the name of accuracy, but wtf is this crap about someone getting kayoed by their 'actions'? You come out with some dumb stuff, but this is just unreal.

Manny got planked by a counter right, at least that what everyone without their tongue between floyd's bumcheeks saw...

Comment

I agree with you that too much ridiculous criticism is directed at Manny. Respectfully, may I offer a different take.

Manny refused $40 mil to fight floyd because there was no ppv involved. He then tried to lowball MIguel and fight him at another CW. He then completely ignored Bradley and refused to rematch him. Manny ended up taking what he thought was the easy road to a payday and IN A DISPLAY OF SHEER ****ING ARROGANCE, had (or allowed it to appear as if) an April fight already made.

Manny deserves respect for his career achievements without question. But perhaps this was karma. NO more no less.
                I see you, player.

Comment

so you think this is good?
                  It was good when Manny laid Ricky Hatton out.

Comment

I didn't say that so let me clear it up. The point about karma is if you complain about being lowballed, which floyd did to manny, or you complain about being treated like a "bum boxer", then do thos things to Cotto and Bradley, well maybe thats why he got KO'd.

If you complain about floyd being arrogant and then you do the same thing, maybe its karma.
                    You obviously pointed out that he refused Floyd's offer but you didn't mentioned that he was being low balled.

LMAO! are you f'kn serious? Dude got KTFO because because he was hit by a perfectly timed counter punch not because of his previous actions.

Comment

so you think this is good?
                      what does this have to do with anything, oh, manny is above getting meme'd and made fun of like everyone else who have been ko?
                      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 12-10-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X