Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kamegai, Linares Provide Thrlls To Fight Fans in Sactown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kamegai, Linares Provide Thrlls To Fight Fans in Sactown

Sacramento fight fans reacquainted themselves with an old friend as the Memorial Auditorium played host to welterweight sensation Yoshihiro Kamegai’s American television debut, a majority draw with Jorge Silva.

In a compelling brawl, Kamegai (21-0-1, 18 KOs) made good on his reputation as an action fighter, continuously exchanging onslaughts with Silva (18-2-2, 14 KOs), who gave an equally thrilling performance in a very close bout that could have tipped in either direction.

[Click Here To Read More]

Could have tipped either direction?
    Please, Kamegai won that

Comment

Awesome fights. The Kamegai-Silva bout, the people went crazy for that one.
      Last edited by Zarco; 10-07-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Kamegai should have won but a draw is still better then losing. You're fighting away from home so you whould already know the drill .

Comment

to me linares didn't exactly shine against an old fighter...a young,strong guy is going to make it very difficult for linares,he better get the title from titere vazquez(no power) because he's not going to get it from broner/demarco winner,or ricky burns
          Last edited by lopez36; 10-07-2012, 01:22 PM. Reason: wrong

Comment

What was the attendance?? Did any major network televise??

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Could have tipped either direction?
              Please, Kamegai won that
              I totally agree... Dude has skills. On another thread people talked about him not having good defensive skills but he only got hurt/cought during exchanges which could happen to anyone. We will definately be seing more of kamagei in the future!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                What was the attendance?? Did any major network televise??
                I'd say less than 1000 if I had to guess. From ring walk footage, didn't look like a lot of seats were taken

Comment

De La Hoya was clowning Linares a little bit on twitter last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                    I totally agree... Dude has skills. On another thread people talked about him not having good defensive skills but he only got hurt/cought during exchanges which could happen to anyone. We will definately be seing more of kamagei in the future!!!
                    Kamegai punches are very accurate so he doesn't waste alot of his throws. This guy can break you down over time easily if you don't match him punch for punch. Kamegai vs Paulie The Cracker would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X