Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Chainz is the WORST rapper of all time. Am I the only one realizing this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I heard his song on the radio the other day. I turned the whole damn radio off; didn't even change the station. Just turned the schit off and kept it there 'til I got home.
    Should have just listened to Loaded Lux vs Calicoe. You might have crashed your car though, Lux spits out of this world bars.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Damn

Hip Hop of today has made me venture off to other music genres for a while now. I now listen to Trip Hop, Soft Rock, which I never thought i'd listen to ever. My ipod is full of strictly 90s hip hop, which I listen to daily. I can probably count with my fingers the amount of 2000s songs I have stored in my ipod, mostly Nas and Jay-Z I think. Though in my actual playlist in my computer I have a lot more, they just don't make it to my ipod.
      I'm in the same boat.

I've always listened to 80's rock since I was a kid. Some songs are basically R&B. In fact, most rappers since the early 90's have made remix's and used samples from 80 rock.

But yea, these guys now a days are garbage (i.e 2 Chainz). I've almost reached my limit with this schit. I won't even talk about the clothes this newer generation wears. That's another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Pretty much ...

Seems like a bizarre transition --
        From Message-Rap to Gangster-Rap to Mindless-Rap.
        Completely agree with this here.

And are we not allowed to dislike a genre of music without being labeled racist? Surely we aren't all children here, are we?

All these new rappers are full of garbage lyrics with no meaning. I liked back in the day rap though.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Should have just listened to Loaded Lux vs Calicoe. You might have crashed your car though, Lux spits out of this world bars.
          I'm not to familiar with him, but I'll check him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I mean seriously?

"I hit your girl last night and only took a weaaaaak".

Is this what Hip Hop has become?
            Jeezy is worse.

Jeezy is unlistenable.

Comment

Who the **** is 2 Chainz? I really have no idea.

Comment

This era of rap is comparable to today's HW division

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  Jeezy is worse.

Jeezy is unlistenable.
                  Hey Jeezy at least put several good songs out, and he has his moments with rhymes here and there. But yeah he does suck.

But worse than 2Chainz? Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    This era of rap is comparable to today's HW division
                    Hip Hop is at least more popular than HW boxing, as much as they suck they still have millions of listeners. HW boxing is like non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Lol nobody cares about battle rap anymore, seriously.A lot of rappers can come up with great lines in a battle if that is all they are focused on, but the fact of the matter is 99% of battle rappers are completely horrible at actually creating songs.

Comment

Working...
                      X