Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistically could Manny setup a boxing promotions company?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Pacquiaos accomplishments, lmao. Pacs degree in Business Management, most loved, and loves women, lmao. You have Pacquiao as the man, that dude yet......Floyd is the undisputed pfp, ppv king!

**** him IN national tv...leaving his children to FEED off themselves...most probably???

Kids, stay in school, please!
    Bird of the same feather flock together.

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
      Calling Floyd an "ex-con" is just hyperbolic rhetoric meant to have a stinging effect. Even if I did bite, politicians are about as dumb as many ex-cons are and many are cons themselves or crooks who aren't penalized for their crimes. Adultery is a crime in the Philippines so Manny SHOULD be an ex-con (case and point). Try again.

Yet with all those endorsements Pac still makes less money. Yep, real smart.

And he also uses and cheats on women, not to mention he's a former drunk, adulterer, and current ****phobe so he clearly doesn't love everybody.

Yet he doesn't manage his own business and gets screwed by Arum so his 3rd world degree is worthless. Money shook Arum, turned himself into the most financially viable boxer of all time, and is already doing big things with TMT. Yep, great comparison.

Who "hates" Mayweather and why? It is part of his money-making personna which is indeed quite calculated and hence, smart. Pac's simplistic ass has no personality and displays no signs of life, let alone intellect. Not to mention he's a religious fundamentalist drone. A follower who lacks critical thinking skills. Other followers are drawn to that.

I strongly disagree. I believe Floyd's accomplishments over the long duree **** of Pac's, who just had a great run over the past several years. Not to mention Pac's run is tarnished by him nitpicking and draining all of his larger opponents at catch weights.

Who cares? Given the different personal circumstances this means absolutely nothing and appeals again to that religious, "turn the other cheek" crap which everybody can't always subscribe to. Join the real world child.

I'm confused because I hear a lot about Mayweather giving to charities and feeding the homeless (he even has his own foundation) but nothing of the sort when it comes to Pac.

No you really don't. I know you thought this little write up was compelling but you really just come across as a self-righteous fanboy.

Beating women is much better to you guys than loving them.

Floyd accomplishment 2008-2012 = 5 years

beating past prime Cotto 5 years older in 2012 instead of 5 years younger when he faked his retirement.

sucker punched the great Ortiz in 2011

beating 38 year old past prime Mosley in 2010

weight cheated a lightweight Marquez in 2009

faked his retirement in 2008 to duck prime younger Cotto, Mosley and Margarito.

Pac in the same year from 2008-2012 fought 10 times winning titles in 8 weight divisions, 4 lineal titles and fighter of the decade . You thick skinned **** now saying Floyd accomplishment better than Pac? gtfo!

one more in your signature., remember Pac beat Oscar and Hatton sooooo much better! He made Oscar quit and ko Hatton in 2 and retired both for good!

and another thing. Did you know Floyd gave frozen turkeys to the poor homeless people? Which means they have no place to cook the frozen turkey. Floyd expected they can eat it raw. LMAO
      Last edited by whirlwind; 08-11-2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Calling Floyd an "ex-con" is just hyperbolic rhetoric meant to have a stinging effect. Even if I did bite, politicians are about as dumb as many ex-cons are and many are cons themselves or crooks who aren't penalized for their crimes. Adultery is a crime in the Philippines so Manny SHOULD be an ex-con (case and point). Try again.

And he also uses and cheats on women, not to mention he's a former drunk, adulterer, and current ****phobe so he clearly doesn't love everybody.

Yet he doesn't manage his own business and gets screwed by Arum so his 3rd world degree is worthless. Money shook Arum, turned himself into the most financially viable boxer of all time, and is already doing big things with TMT. Yep, great comparison.

Who "hates" Mayweather and why? It is part of his money-making personna which is indeed quite calculated and hence, smart. Pac's simplistic ass has no personality and displays no signs of life, let alone intellect. Not to mention he's a religious fundamentalist drone. A follower who lacks critical thinking skills. Other followers are drawn to that.

I strongly disagree. I believe Floyd's accomplishments over the long duree **** of Pac's, who just had a great run over the past several years. Not to mention Pac's run is tarnished by him nitpicking and draining all of his larger opponents at catch weights.

Who cares? Given the different personal circumstances this means absolutely nothing and appeals again to that religious, "turn the other cheek" crap which everybody can't always subscribe to. Join the real world child.

I'm confused because I hear a lot about Mayweather giving to charities and feeding the homeless (he even has his own foundation) but nothing of the sort when it comes to Pac.

No you really don't. I know you thought this little write up was compelling but you really just come across as a self-righteous fanboy.
        murderedddd

Comment

sure, why not

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post

Beating women is much better to you guys than loving them.

Floyd accomplishment 2008-2012 = 5 years

beating past prime Cotto 5 years older in 2012 instead of 5 years younger when he faked his retirement.

sucker punched the great Ortiz in 2011

beating 38 year old past prime Mosley in 2010

weight cheated a lightweight Marquez in 2009

faked his retirement in 2008 to duck prime younger Cotto, Mosley and Margarito.

Pac in the same year from 2008-2012 fought 10 times winning titles in 8 weight divisions, 4 lineal titles and fighter of the decade . You thick skinned **** now saying Floyd accomplishment better than Pac? gtfo!

one more in your signature., remember Pac beat Oscar and Hatton sooooo much better! He made Oscar quit and ko Hatton in 2 and retired both for good!
            Floyd has never seen a 10 count.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Floyd has never seen a 10 count.
              Because he either cherry picked his opponents, sucker punched or weight cheated them. He is also very good at self preservation and following his motto religiously "health comes first".
              Last edited by whirlwind; 08-11-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                Because he either cherry picked his opponents, sucker punched or weight cheated them. He is also very good at self preservation and following his motto religiously "health comes first".

<__<....... Delusions of grandeur

Pac has done pretty much everything Floyd has except get caught for beating women.. Lets not forget hitting Marquez while he was down. If thats not a sucker punch then I dont know what is. Lets not forget Pac's "foundation" smuggling drugs which is a much more serious thing to be tied to. Fliyd's a douche no doubt, but this is kind of sad seeing people act like you do for Pac

Just let it go man. Pac isn't your dad and I'm sure you weren't one of his mistresses, so you dont have to act like you'd die for the Pac Cause.

Some of these Pac fans are becoming extremists. Might have to start dubbing them Pac-Qaeda. Floyd fanatics aren't any better but they seem trolly instead of obsessed. No offense peeps

Comment

hell no, he can barely speak understandable English

Comment

Havent seen you in awhile...

Comment

Working...
                    X