Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahha de la hoya had nothing to say about canelo vs kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      Oscar is my fave fighter ever, but as a promoter he is unprofessional as hell.
      I think this is his way of showing us boxing fans what's really going on. Most of us already came to this conclusion even the ******s, Oscar is just putting the cherry on top publicly.

While money is a factor Oscar and Mayweather are not the best of friends so Oscar has no reason to lie about what's really going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Truth out of Kevin Iole? Seems to me he avoided every claim Iole made and just blamed Bob to justify it. But then when asked About Canelo-Kirkland, he cant blame bob so he just doesnt say anything
        Well maybe your perception would change if you took your head out of your ass. Where are all the real humans at ?

If you don't see what Oscar is trying to do here your trying not to. All that "he's not being professional" is for the birds and is precisely how politicians get away with lying.

Comment

Oscar needs to STFU. His incessant posts on twitter and comments in the press are nothing but incoherent prattle!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
            Yes, and I see Iole's point but this exchange is pretty revealing. I mean, I called the bulll**** for what it was 2 yeas ago while everyone was still on the Pacwagon. But, like Oscar alluded to, Bob is a very powerful man who feeds a media that's largely scared to call him on his crap. Have you ever read or seen an interview with Bob where tough questions, or follow up questions were asked?
            What group of people own the media and does Bob belong to that group ?

I can't give you the answer but all it takes is a little google search to find out. People talking this unpro **** are begging to stay sheep, this is what happens when real people try to expose the truth to the sheep, they turn it down as unpro...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              What group of people own the media and does Bob belong to that group ?

I can't give you the answer but all it takes is a little google search to find out. People talking this unpro **** are begging to stay sheep, this is what happens when real people try to expose the truth to the sheep, they turn it down as unpro...smh
              Jewish people. It is what it is man. It's sad that so many people just WANT and will themselves to be sheep.

Like, self proclaimed real boxing fans will truly get on a messageboard with "look, I told you Floyd is a coward- Skip Bayless says so!!"

It's pathetic.

Comment

Id have to go with Kevin on this one.
                Instead of *****ing and whining on twitter, get on the damn phone and start calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
                  Id have to go with Kevin on this one.
                  Instead of *****ing and whining on twitter, get on the damn phone and start calling.
                  I get you because I see Iole's point, but it seems like fishnet is trying to tell us that they CAN'T get Arum on the phone and get down to business.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                    I get you because I see Iole's point, but it seems like fishnet is trying to tell us that they CAN'T get Arum on the phone and get down to business.
                    i dont recall fishnets saying he cant get a hold of arum in this convo. he said 2 months ago arum doesnt respond. what about now when Pac and Floyd clearly wanted each other??

Comment

1) Next thing you know Oscar is gonna blame Arum for getting ****ed in the ass literally

2) Oscar doesn't represent floyd so why would Bob care what him or schaefer have to say? He can go **** off

Comment

Working...
                      X