• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Cintron take a Knee?

After the first knockdown?

he did, i wasnt surprised one bit, kermit is puerto rican

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp
      Yup saw that too. Another putorican bows down.
      Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      he did, i wasnt surprised one bit, kermit is puerto rican
      ^^^^^^^ u forgot the "nyahahaha" pfff lol, looser....

why are you two babies crying about puerto ricans all the time, this hating is a full time job for you 2 huh....

i guess thats why ya'll are so upset. ey no joke man i was looking online for information on acapulco since I had been there before and some white dude had posted this on the website and was telling girls that if they were looking for dudes it was the wrong spot due to their "size". no joke man, as you can see i screen printed this from my work computer it says unclass on top...

i don't like getting involved in this man its no fun, ya'll take stuff too far for real... it seems like quitting is all ya'll talk about for some reason, yet failing to realize that a lot more of your dudes have quit / taken knees...

Quitters (On their stools)

Castillo
      Ortiz
      Hoya
      Israel Vasquez
      Raul Marquez
      Julio C. Chavez
      Tony Ayala Jr
      Julio Diaz .
      Marco Antonio Rubio
      Rafael Marquez

Mexican's who Took Knees:

Israel Vasquez
      Jhonny Gonzales
      Alfonzo Sanchez
      Tomas Rojas
      Castillo

So lets cut the crap out, and may the best man win Saturday!!

ey playerpimp, u wanna put 20MIL down on this or what?
      Last edited by figzuki; 11-28-2011, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I'm not going to get into this PR vs Mexico thing but I can say Cintron quit after the first knockdown.

He wanted out so badly and I don't understand why he even boxes anymore. He has no heart at all and even though it was a quick stoppage, the ref could read his body language.

He was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I'm not going to get into this PR vs Mexico thing but I can say Cintron quit after the first knockdown.

He wanted out so badly and I don't understand why he even boxes anymore. He has no heart at all and even though it was a quick stoppage, the ref could read his body language.

He was done.
          i could tell the same thing also bro...

i've never seen a boxer act like that before... I know canelo packs a punch, i think margarito hits harder though.. boxing is not in his heart anymore like Mike Tyson says... he was never an elite fighter anyway, but still...

after he got rocked the second time, you could see the birds chirping in circles around his head...

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            ^^^^^^^ u forgot the "nyahahaha" pfff lol, looser....

why are you two babies crying about puerto ricans all the time, this hating is a full time job for you 2 huh....

i guess thats why ya'll are so upset. ey no joke man i was looking online for information on acapulco since I had been there before and some white dude had posted this on the website and was telling girls that if they were looking for dudes it was the wrong spot due to their "size". no joke man, as you can see i screen printed this from my work computer it says unclass on top...

i don't like getting involved in this man its no fun, ya'll take stuff too far for real... it seems like quitting is all ya'll talk about for some reason, yet failing to realize that a lot more of your dudes have quit / taken knees...

Quitters (On their stools)

Castillo
            Ortiz
            Hoya
            Israel Vasquez
            Raul Marquez
            Julio C. Chavez
            Tony Ayala Jr
            Julio Diaz .
            Marco Antonio Rubio
            Rafael Marquez

Mexican's who Took Knees:

Israel Vasquez
            Jhonny Gonzales
            Alfonzo Sanchez
            Tomas Rojas
            Castillo

So lets cut the crap out, and may the best man win Saturday!!

ey playerpimp, u wanna put 20MIL down on this or what?
            Did any of those guys quit to a putorican

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
              lol the map man, pay attention to the map....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                lol the map man, pay attention to the map....
                i take that as a no. hence why putoricans are putos that quit and their fans know their anus burns when they see a rican quit against their mexican master but when they come on here they put on a facade like it dont face them lol

Comment

i take that as a no. hence why putoricans are putos that quit and their fans know their anus burns when they see a rican quit against their mexican master but when they come on here they put on a facade like it dont face them lol
                  whoa whoa guy, take it easy the words you type are driving me nuts. please no more....

pfff here take one of these

fack you talking about, its "faze" not face you dummy....

can you name any other fighter besides cotto and calderon that quit? have fun!!!!

anyway may the best man win saturday!!
                  dont act so butthurt ya'll..

Comment

actually rafa marquez did against juanma dummy. I wasnt even paying attention to what u had wrote. but no more of this from me dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X