No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    At no point did broner look like a monster, every single one of his huge wins was against below average to average competition, the fight against ponce de leon basically showed you alot. I dont know how larry came to this conclusion so early in the guys career.

Im quoting myself here 4 years later ....Broner is the worst kind of fighter. All the talent and the tools and the atheletcism and none o the IQ to put it together. Everyone is allowed to be wrong larry, but if you really looked at him and how he fought and how he treated not making weight, how he treated losing, how he treated winning. couple that with his ****ing awful personality he was far more unlikable than floyd mayweather ever was. i never ever liked him and never will as a person but whats dissapointing was him just not giving a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Broner had 2 shots in his last 2 fights and blew it....smh..
      you knew pac was gonna outwork him, you knew a guy like jesse vargas wasnt gonna just ****ing lay down for him. once he moved up in weight and he couldnt ****ing hurt anyone, his fight IQ is just non existtent. I just ever saw anything with broner. I can look past guys who are ****ing terrible people like KKKovalev and see that they have something, Broner never had "it" at all. hes a gatekeeper now. His career really isnt any better than mickey ward at this point, Ward at the very least has a win over Arturo Gatti and Augustus who honestly i dont see broner beating either of those guys.

Comment

• Pac will be the FOTD again after he beat Thurman.

Comment

• lol Broner really thought he was going to be the first billion dollar fighter, #aboutbillions

Comment

• Classic

Comment

• Loool. Still as funny as the made when you made this post larry.

Comment

• Amazing way of pulling in a big number of viewers in your post with such a laughable statement, kuddos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  Honestly Broner "could've" been Fighter of the Decade had he stayed disciplined and humbled & let the managers guide his career instead of him being overly confident/c ocky thinking he could move up in weight and take on Maidana. Sure he beat Malignaggi but average class fighter at Welter.

I reckon he should've stayed at the weight class he was comfortable at which was 140 instead of jumping to Welter too swiftly.
                  I never understood putting him in with Maidana, you could see in the Paulie fight he wasn’t a welterweight. He should’ve either went to 140 or back to 135. In hindsight they should’ve put him in with Allakhverdiev or Zab Judah after Malignaggi. He’d have won either of them fights easily, even Ricky Burns or Vasquez would have been winnable fights at 135 as well.

He could never have become FOTD though. Sooner or later he’d have run into an elite fighter who was simply more talented who would have exposed his flaws. His mentality was absolutely terrible as well. He believed his own hype, and Showtime were pushing him way too fast hoping he could become their next star. Then Maidana destroyed him physically and mentally.

Comment

• He had potential that's for sure. He wont ever go bankrupt though since Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship exists
                    😂

Comment

• Im part of NSB history. just passing by

Comment

Working...
                      X