Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post pictures beutiful black men and white women couples happy together!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      That will only help you short term, that whcih you find painful will hurt short term but help long term, making yourself feel good is a quick fix , near useless

Here look hes right IN HER ON HER DEEP

Last edited by AlexKid; 05-26-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        That will only help you short term, that whcih you find painful will hurt short term but help long term, making yourself feel good is a quick fix , near useless

What?

They are a happy loving couple.
        They are married and have two children.

Far happier and in love than any of your choices.

You are the one only looking at short term and the superficial, this couple have long term happiness and true love.

You really are a hollow and soulless person.

Comment

Oddly po0rrn itself doesn't help or traumatize you because its just arousing, so the actual act itself just makes you horny so it doesn't help but those cheating vids help, pictures do, testimonies do, and other things cause the necessary pain
          Last edited by AlexKid; 05-26-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

What?

They are a happy loving couple.
            They are married and have two children.

Far happier and in love than any of your choices.

You are the one only looking at short term and the superficial, this couple have long term happiness and true love.

You really are a hollow and soulless person.
            I mean you specifically, the pain you get from looking at these images and they are meant to be painful thats your genes dying out to another different humans genes, but yea the pain you get helps you become stronger but only if you saturate yourself with pain for a long time. Once you are strong its for life and you can be happy and never be affected by this ****e again.

If you jsut boost your ego all teh time at the expense of black people you will always remain weak and hurt for the rest of your life , hurt over and over again till you go to the grave.

Strength is smart, being hard is smart not dumb.
            Last edited by AlexKid; 05-26-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

I mean you specifically, the pain you get from looking at these images and they are meant to be painful thats your genes dying out to another different humans genes, but yea the pain you get helps you become stronger but only if you saturate yourself with pain for a long time. Once you are strong its for life and you can be happy and never be affected by this ****e again.

If you jsut boost your ego all teh time at the expense of black people you will always remain weak and hurt for the rest of your life , hurt over and over again till you go to the grave
              Why would you assume I get pain from looking at images?

Why do you choose to experience women vicariously through these images?

Is it just to get your rocks off, or isn't because you feel you aren't man enough?

And why did you object to my picture.
              Maybe that explains why you are sad and alone.

Comment

Why would you assume I get pain from looking at images?

Why do you choose to experience women vicariously through these images?

Is it just to get your rocks off, or isn't because you feel you aren't man enough?

And why did you object to my picture.
                Maybe that explains why you are sad and alone.
                never mind u r too far gone into win lose narcs /troll ville, too bad for you, I am hard now
                Last edited by AlexKid; 05-26-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Pretty boy is angry at his cokk, why dont u post a black and white couple pretty boy?
                  Prettyboy is mad because he'll never be black despite how much he wishes he was.

Comment

never mind u r too far gone into win lose narcs /troll vile, too bad for you, I am hard now
                    And you got no woman.

Why do you think that is?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X