Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner exposed riding in coach!!! Broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJRod that could be true.they never display the positive things.just the negative.the same way they exploit guys like R.kelly and Bill Cosby.but they don't exploit good brothaz like Terry crews a awesome hard working father.its a billion other brothaz just like him but want get knowledged.

Comment

Being rich doesnt mean you have ride first/business class all the time. I can afford to ride first class but I settle for business because I can’t justify paying that much more for a 12hr flight.

Paying double from economy to Business isnt justifiable either but I cant stand being cramped in a 3 seater with strangers so Im willing to pay extra for comfort and serenity.

Comment

AB

Almost Broke

Comment

A lot of athletes and celebs fly coach. Especially if they aren't household names and don't have to worry about being recognized/harassed (let's face it, how many boxers are recognizable anymore). Also, it's not always up to them how they fly and they are often given flight arrangements by promotional companies and just told, "here's your flight".

I know people love to bash on the guy, and I'm not trying to stop them, and he may be broke too, I don't follow that shyt. But, flying coach doesn't mean he's broke. I remember a story a couple years back about Kim and Kayne flying coach. Were they broke?

Comment

This is reminds me of Lil Bow Wow (could have been someone else) posting fake pics on social media of himself riding a private jet, only for people to take real pictures of him riding coach on a commercial plane.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              But how do we know he legit buys those things and it isn’t just for show?

It is his outrageous persona that has people talking about him and keeps him in the news after all. Don’t think footage of Broner paying bills and playing with his kids would make the front page of any boxing site.
              I just think hes an idiot that just can't stay out of his own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                A lot of athletes and celebs fly coach. Especially if they aren't household names and don't have to worry about being recognized/harassed (let's face it, how many boxers are recognizable anymore). Also, it's not always up to them how they fly and they are often given flight arrangements by promotional companies and just told, "here's your flight".

I know people love to bash on the guy, and I'm not trying to stop them, and he may be broke too, I don't follow that shyt. But, flying coach doesn't mean he's broke. I remember a story a couple years back about Kim and Kayne flying coach. Were they broke?
                After seeing, Warren Sap, MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, George Formen( he got luck with grill), Allen iverson, Aton Walker, Redd Fox ( the real redfox), Lil Kim, Toni Braxton, Scott Stroch and etc. You just never know , **** Johnny Depp is almost broke.

Now do i think Kim is broke? Nahh but I can see kayne on this list after a divorce and child support.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...-jewelry-bill/

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Being rich doesnt mean you have ride first/business class all the time. I can afford to ride first class but I settle for business because I can’t justify paying that much more for a 12hr flight.

Paying double from economy to Business isnt justifiable either but I cant stand being cramped in a 3 seater with strangers so Im willing to pay extra for comfort and serenity.
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...-jewelry-bill/

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Kenny Porter hilariously explained to Broner's face how we was going to be broke despite how big his purses are.

When you have that many illegitimate kids, plus you have to pay trainers, managers, and promoters and the tax man all percentages of your purse, it very quickly gets to over 100% of your purse.
                    Dont forget TAXES!!!

Comment

Shouldn’t “About Billions” have his own jet? Or at a minimum fly first class? This guy will be starting a gofundme page five years from now.

Comment

Working...
                      X