Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Diaz Says Timothy Bradley Is PERMANENTLY BRAIN DAMAGED

source:
    https://youtu.be/H5yr3YsocRY

Wtf....he was fine with Teddy Atlas this past year.

Comment

Thats why I shake my head when people complain about refs and coaches throwing in towels...

some guys are too tough for their own good.

when a man is getting his head snapped back round after round you stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        ****, the punches he took in the Ruslan Provodnikov, ****ed him up bad...heart is what made him fight back....he even admitted to having speech problems after the fight

In the immediate aftermath of Timothy Bradley Jr.'s March win over Ruslan Provodnikov -- in which the American eked out a points victory despite having been hurt in the opening round and nearly knocked out in the final frame -- Bradley told HBO's Max Kellerman that he thought he had suffered a concussion early in the fight.

Kellerman asked him why he thought that.

"I'm still dizzy," he replied.

Several months later, again sitting with Kellerman for HBO's "Face-Off" segment to promote this Saturday's clash with Juan Manuel Marquez, Bradley dropped something of a bombshell.

"A few weeks after the fight, I was still affected by the damage that was done," he said. "My speech was a little bit off. I was slurring a little bit. But after about two months, I cleared up and I have my wits about me now."

Comment

Every boxer has permanent brain damage. It's just a case of how bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            He said he was in Argentina during the Pac horn broadcast..

Comment

Thats the least salty I've heard Joel when speaking about Tim in forever lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                ****, the punches he took in the Ruslan Provodnikov, ****ed him up bad...heart is what made him fight back....he even admitted to having speech problems after the fight

In the immediate aftermath of Timothy Bradley Jr.'s March win over Ruslan Provodnikov -- in which the American eked out a points victory despite having been hurt in the opening round and nearly knocked out in the final frame -- Bradley told HBO's Max Kellerman that he thought he had suffered a concussion early in the fight.

Kellerman asked him why he thought that.

"I'm still dizzy," he replied.

Several months later, again sitting with Kellerman for HBO's "Face-Off" segment to promote this Saturday's clash with Juan Manuel Marquez, Bradley dropped something of a bombshell.

"A few weeks after the fight, I was still affected by the damage that was done," he said. "My speech was a little bit off. I was slurring a little bit. But after about two months, I cleared up and I have my wits about me now."
                This right here. Bradley won the fight but lost his soul in the ring vs Provodnikov. He did look punch perfect vs Marquez can't remember if it was before or after.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Every boxer has permanent brain damage. It's just a case of how bad.
                  You are not a boxer, what Is your excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post

Sad... **** boxers do for money and our entertainment
                    I forgot that Bradley said he had speech problems from the fight but **** like that you kinda forget whiles he's living with the effects.

Comment

Working...
                    X