No announcement yet.

Media pessure for May vs PAc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media pessure for May vs PAc.

Do you think after the presser pf May vs Ortiz. Do you think fans and media will put pressure on Pac to submit to random blood tests.

Floyd said he wanted him. Pac says the same thing so what's the hold up?

Personally I hope it's a fair fight. End of story. This has gone on long enough, I think it riles up people just talking about it again and again. Either the media totally ignores it OR they release the hounds.

Educated opinions...

All I know is that there will be no pressure on Floyd because he has always stuck by his guns.

Pacquiao/Arum is throwing all kinds of things at Team Mayweather, lawsuits, i'm afraid of needles, rejecting a 14 day cut off then denying it happened then being caught lying, then crying when Floyd refused to acknowledge that negotiations took place, superstitious about drawing blood to close to a fight. All kinds of things, you really don't know where Top Rank/Team Pacquiao stand in this whole negotiation. Say what you want about Mayweather but we know where he stands and he only wants one thing and the fight is on.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      I thought pacquiao already confirmed in a couple of video interviews that full random blood testing is no longer a problem for him.

this!!!

*****s always forget

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
        this!!!

*****s always forget
        Is that it though? That's it? Then why hasn't the fight taken place? Wouldn't the media burn him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
          Is that it though? That's it? Then why hasn't the fight taken place? Wouldn't the media burn him?
          ball is clearly on floyd's court. all he had to do is say "let's start the negotiation."

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            ball is clearly on floyd's court. All he had to do is say "let's start the negotiation."

so what about arum bringing up mike jones as pacs next opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              ball is clearly on floyd's court. all he had to do is say "let's start the negotiation."

So Pac has agreed to drug testing? It sounds liek something is missing to me? Something doesn't add up, unless floyd is actually dodging him. time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                So Pac has agreed to drug testing? It sounds liek something is missing to me? Something doesn't add up, unless floyd is actually dodging him. time will tell.
                tell me what exactly would floyd lose if he starts the negotiation with the assumption that manny is agreeing to the tests? if manny refuses the test, then the media will be all over pac.

i mean what exactly do you want from pac? it came from his own mouth and in a video.

Comment

Originally posted by soggylungs
                  arum is considering putting mike jones in a list of potential opponents for pac for 2012. I don't think he openly said that mike jones is pac's next opponent. For all we know mike jones could be at the bottom of that list and mayweather would be at the top of it.
                  yeah my thing is all of is past 3 fights were singed while he still hadnt fought the guy ahead... So what was floyd supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    well they had a list of opponents for pac after the margarito fight and floyd wasn't on it because he apparently was on vacation/hiatus at that time. If floyd had stayed active then most likely he would of been on top of that list and there would have been a new round of negotiations. but, i feel a little more confident that a pac vs floyd fight will happen next year (assuming both guys win their upcoming fights) because floyd has stated today that he "absoultely" wants to fight pac, and i remember seeing video of pac agreeing to full random blood testing.
                    The only wrong with the video you speak of is, it was done during the Marg presser.
                    The other thing is, Freddy said during the Mosley presser "We're not going to ask Mosley for any special tests, cause WE REFUSED TO DO THEM OURSELVES"
                    So how could they have agreed to ALL FLOYDS DEMANDS, but then say they refused them?
                    IMO, Bob is just making a money run with Manny B4 he has to put him in there with Floyd.
                    If you noticed Bob always throws salt/road blocks up just as the fight could be made. It's always Bob ****ing up the fight cause he knows Floyds gonna stop the money train

Comment

Working...
                    X