No announcement yet.

I am sorry if my standards are high, but when you say Elite i wanna see special

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    The boxers who I see with special talent today are Loma, Crawford..These 2 are really so far about everyone else its crazy..There are some real good boxers today but these guys are i a league of their own
    I think Usyk deserves his spot there. He definitely moves well for a someone at over 200lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      I think Usyk is on par with Loma and TC. In fact, he's done more than either.
      Absolutely correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Absolutely correct.
        Not sure how he can not be on anybody's top five at this point.

Comment

Crawford has skills no doubt. I even have him cleaning out the welterweight division. He hasnt really prove his eliteness yet . Loma and Mikey in my opinion has a better resume than Crawford.

Comment

Elite: P4P but does not have the makings of an ATG. Can be a HoF.

Special: An ATG.

Usyk is what we call a special fighter. Loma is special, crawford is borderline special.

Spence is elite.

Comment

Thurman is elite. Though with the layoff, it’s hard to say how much he may have downgraded

Comment

Naoya 'The Monster' Inoue is another special fighter. A very smart and dangerous fighter at that. He's elite af.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  what were u banned for?
                  For putting up a sig (As you can see). They then tried to threaten me but it didnt work. By they I mean 4 particular members.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Lol, this salty bytch is off his ban and back to following me around. What a sad existence you must have.
                    whats up *****, you reported me again? you are a sad middle aged man

Comment

Working...
                    X