Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd have stopped the Delahoya Pacquiao fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    Then why didn't he stop Marquez?
    haven't you been paying attention? he didn't try against marquez! his own fans admit he wanted to be boring!

Comment

Yea right..

Comment

mayweather probably would have stopped de le hoya late on

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i dont think u appreciate how bad dlh looked in that fight. he was a ****in zombie. he had nothing. marquez was still game, dlh not so much.
          I don't think you appreciate how bloated up and how crippled Marquez was in that fight. He had nothing.

I'm not saying Pacquiao is the greatest ever for fighting a drained De La hoya, but you have even less right to say Floyd accomplished anything that night against Marquez.

And if he couldn't stop a crippled marquez being almost twice his size, then I just see how he can stop de la hoya.

De La Hoya is more masterful defensively than Marquez is and is twice his size.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-18-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
            I don't think you appreciate how bloated up and how crippled Marquez was in that fight. He had nothing.

I'm not saying Pacquiao is the greatest ever for fighting a drained De La hoya, but you have even less right to say Floyd accomplished anything that night against Marquez.

And if he couldn't stop marquez, then he can't stop de la hoya.
            wait, where did i say floyd accomplished anything. u guys need to go and rewatch the fight. pac didnt stop dlh, dlh stopped dlh. he knew he had nothing. that was all dlh. u tellin me if floyd was fighting that version of dlh and he was hitting him accurately the way he did mosely then that dlh wouldnt have quit??? riiite...bs aside i think u can switch floyd, pac or any of the other top fighters against that dlh and the results would have been the same.

Comment

De La Hoya responded, "My heart still wants to fight, that's for sure", De La Hoya said. "But when your physical doesn't respond, what can you do? I have to be smart and make sure I think about my future plans."

that tells u that dlh's mindset. his body wasnt in the damn fight. if he couldnt hit manny, he damn sure wouldnt have been able to hit floyd. he would have been eating hits without getting anything in return. the same thing would have happened. has nothing to do with floyd or manny, it was all dlh, he was done and the fact that he was a zombie did not help his body at all.

Comment

JMM had way more than Oscar had, JMM faced a horrendous match-up problem, got knocked down and generally pummeled while barely landing at all. Yet at the end of the fight in no way did it appear that Floyd broke his spirit.

Oscar against Manny did not have the mindset to take that kind of whopping and keep trying.

Big difference between where those two guys were at. If you are willing to endure it will take you a long ways.

Comment

naaaaaaah...............LOL.............at people having flotd quit now in FANTASY MATCH UPS...............................ha ha ha ha ha sickening!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd would have KTFO of delapendejo anytime he wanted. He let hoto go the 12 to get a rematch $$$$$$$$ hoto never agreed to it, same as with TITO!!!!

Comment

Oscar De La hoya was a dead man walking that night so Yea Floyd would stopp him if he would go after him no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X