Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW.... There really is a God! Only God could make something this beautiful....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    This is beat off material....

mad props for posting this bro!

first one is kinda chunky i give her like a strong 7.75

the 2nd girl however is a certified dime piece breezy!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      This is beat off material....

i felt something move in my pants while watching that video......

Comment

Wow....they are both hot, but the second one is out of this world, sick body, big ass, big natural ****, hot face. Holy ****.

So yeah, her name is Shanie Love and i downloaded a bunch of her vids as soon as i found out her name.

Comment

HOLY **** WHO IS THAT CHICK :wank:

Comment

Not bad. I've seen better. However Giant 400DD **** just aren't my thing. Call me gay if you want. But having fun bags bigger than my head just isn't my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
              Not bad. I've seen better. However Giant 400DD **** just aren't my thing. Call me gay if you want. But having fun bags bigger than my head just isn't my thing.
              I'm not usually that big on ****, but the second girl just does it for me. Like yummy, like i'd fight a grizzly bear with my bare hands if it meant banging her kind of yummy.

Comment

I see you guys think these girls are hot because of their massive arses. And your right..........

....... did you know that due to their big arses they are less likely to have hardening of their arteries due to fat stored in their bottoms? Good cholesterol is stored in our bottoms, a fat bottom means these chicks are less susceptible to diabetes and heart disease.

Now that's sexy.

These are sexy bitches, lads. Healthy, sexy bitches. Bitches that Charles Darwin himself would approve of.

'Them bitches are fine,' says Charles Darwin.
                Last edited by Sparked_1985; 03-03-2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  I see you guys think these girls are hot because of their massive arses. And your right..........

....... did you know that due to their big arses they are less likely to have hardening of their arteries due to fat stored in there bottoms? Good cholesterol is stored in our bottoms, a fat bottom means these chicks are less susceptible to diabetes and heart disease.

Now that's sexy.

These are sexy bitches, lads. Healthy, sexy bitches. Bitches that Charles Darwin himself would approve of.

'Them bitches are fine,' says Charles Darwin.
                  this post made me feel all warm inside...greek k for your contribution...

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                    this post made me feel all warm inside...greek k for your contribution...
                    lol.

Big arses = healthy women.

Looks good.

Big win for everybody involved.

Comment

Did nothing for me.

Big fat greasy women with ****ty hip hop music.

No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X