• which one is more DEAD: BOXING, HIPHOP, ROCK

base on whats happening today
    boxing is dead (texas killed boxing)
    3.85%
    hiphop is dead (nas said so)
    61.54%
    rock is dead
    34.62%

Boxing and Rock will never die.... NEVER.
    Even if it isn't popular at the moment, there will still be an important number of people supporting both.
    Btw, i don't think neither boxing or rock are anywhere near dead. Boxing is more alive now that is has been in a long time.

Hip Hop, i don't really care...but the popularity has gone down lately.

Comment

hiphop is done it sucks been a fan since i was a kid ,but i knew it was downhill as soon as all the rapper love songs hit thank ja rule for that ****,boxing has been going 100 plus years every sport hits a bump in the road now and again look at basketball the **** is unwatchable.

Comment

Hip Hop is not dead. It's just Underground.

Mainstream Hip-hop is dead.

Rock will never die. Boxing will never die.

Long after UFC is gone, Boxing will still be around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramamaiden View Post
          Boxing and Rock will never die.... NEVER.
          Even if it isn't popular at the moment, there will still be an important number of people supporting both.
          Btw, i don't think neither boxing or rock are anywhere near dead. Boxing is more alive now that is has been in a long time.

Hip Hop, i don't really care...but the popularity has gone down lately.
          rock will never die i agree,hiphop no it was based on its underground community and with the death of cd i cannot see it rebounding.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
            rock will never die i agree,hiphop no it was based on its underground community and with the death of cd i cannot see it rebounding.
            There's plenty of good hip-hop out there.

You just gotta look a little harder these days.

Comment

If Max Kellerman would've kept rapping, hip hop would still be alive!

Comment

rock music is completly dead, the biggest bands now are like nickelback and daughtry. disgraceful.
                Jay Z, Kanye, Common and a few others are keepin hip hop alive.

Comment

How can Hip Hop be dead when it dominates radio?

If you're talking about the quality of Hip Hop then that contradicts the reason boxing is dead, no?

Comment

Boxing has been with us for years already, it will lived on for many years to come.

Rock, will never die as what the Steel Panther famous song is telling: Death to all but metal.

Now for Hip-hop I don't know, I don't dig that genre.

Comment

Working...
                    X