No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams vs. Francois Botha Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams vs. Francois Botha Early Results

By Jake Donovan - Multi-sport athlete Sonny Bill Williams endures his toughest test to date in his young career as he faces former heavyweight contender Francois Botha. The bout airs live on Australia Main Event atop a seven-fight card Friday evening at Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Queensland, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Dunny Bill gets bashed up

Comment

Lets go bald non-descript american

Comment

Can't believe this **** is ppv....just goes to show how pathetic Aussie boxing is

Comment

oH REALLY - I never knew that - if anyone pays extra to watch Botha I will be shocked but if that is the case Aussie Boxing is in a really sad state of affairs and people must really be desperate.

Comment

I'm free streamin it. Got a few bucks on Botha as the underdog.

Australian boxing sucks. This is PPV and the co-main event was some other Rugby scrub making his career debut against an insurance salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              I'm free streamin it. Got a few bucks on Botha as the underdog.

Australian boxing sucks. This is PPV and the co-main event was some other Rugby scrub making his career debut against an insurance salesman.
              I saw it too. PPV with commercials and replays of old fights, money well spent

Comment

Botha is the perfect opponent. Has a known name and an he is easy win.

Comment

Botha's going to make me a lot of money.

Comment

I knew i had made the right decision to free stream this garbage when i saw Mundine in Coopers corner, talking up how to beat up the fat soup can opposite. Could the main event be any worse????? I LOVE watching boxing but this is just hard work to enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                    X