Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join the 76ers bandwagon, just step right up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
    I want to wish best of luck to my man Bynum in Philly. You're the man now so stop being a bitch and stop getting injured you ****.

and please elbow Wade and Rondo like you did Barrea

Comment

I want to wish best of luck to my man Bynum in Philly. You're the man now so stop being a bitch and stop getting injured you ****.
      You sir are a Saint and a scholar, unlike Bernie and his geriatric squad.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        You sir are a Saint and a scholar, unlike Bernie and his geriatric squad.

Hawes was a serviceable center 4 you guys !!!

So what do guys do 2 make a splash ???

You go out and pick up Ringling Bros. Bynum and Phyco Ward Circus.

Good luck you'll need it !!!

Is Bynum bringing his own Phycologist or r you guys suppyling him with the local guy ???

When shet hits da fan in Philly we'll smell it in L.A. !!!

Comment

I realize your defense is good.

But lol the idea of being the best team is just out of the question. You ****in guys couldn't score a td on offense if you played against a wide open cornfield. Absolutely terrible offense.

Forget the "smashmouth" thing lol..........I just think the offense sucks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

bynum will be a beast in philly

Comment

Bandwagon? I've been a 6'ers fan my entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                bynum will be a beast in philly
                damn jono, been while since i seen u post. as far as bynum being a beast, if he can stay healthy and focused yes he can,but that is yet to be seen.Think young and jrue really need to step their game up to the elite status for the 6ers to be relevant out of the east.jrue is in a contract year so I expect him to be up there in the numbers wise but Philly should have named bynum captain for his psyche instead of old ass j-rich.Bynum needs to hurry and get better because can't expect too much from KWAMAAAE BROWN(STEPHEN A SMITH VOICE) .

Comment

i never l;iked andrew bynum as a l;aker fan so i woul;d l;ike to tell; him that he can suck on my big bl;akk ****, then he can l;ikk my azz aswel;l; bynum sukks

Comment

GSW..tha yay area 4 Life..

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      GSW..tha yay area 4 Life..
                      niners homie and giants are the new champs, unfortunatel;y l;akers will; toss your warrios up just like they wil;l toss up the ***** azz 76ers aswel;l

Comment

Working...
                      X