No announcement yet.

China Swimming Ye Shiwen Dopes! Its humanly impossible to beat a men's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
    You just said an American didn't win a medal in that event? Why you talking about a race you haven't seen you idiot.

That's like saying Cotto got robbed but I never seen the fight.
    i did see it you ****ing idiot. after watching americans tank in the final fuking stretch so many times, i forgot if one did or didn't medal in the 4im.

i'm in the olympic thread constantly talking about the events even swimming. you are too. but i guess you're an idiot because you forgot too.

Comment

Flicker talking out of his ass about sports???what else is new....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        you are right but does it mean not be suspicious?
        It's fine to be suspicious, but why is it always the US with their public accusations when their own record is the worst?

It's like in boxing, the US fighters accuse others of taking steroids and end up getting caught themselves.

She passed the tests but so did Shane Mosley so nothing is certain, except that the US is no moral authority on it and should stfu.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        LOL you think it is about you?

Are you suspicious of Phelps, Bolt, Mayweather?
        The US accused Bolt of steroid use for a long time, and why? because he is Jamaican, not American.

mayweather? no. bolt? initially. phelps? no, too shocked to even think about it.

but that's american bias to you though right?
        right. Phelps and FMJ get a pass while Bolt gets suspicion and accusations.

how is it that when an american didn't even medal in that event?
        An American took silver, Elisabeth Beisel.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 07-31-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

i did see it you ****ing idiot. after watching americans tank in the final fuking stretch so many times, i forgot if one did or didn't medal in the 4im.

i'm in the olympic thread constantly talking about the events even swimming. you are too. but i guess you're an idiot because you forgot too.
          I am not reading every damn post in there you fool. I am doing other **** too. You talked out of your ass that an Murican didn't win a medal and you are talking out of your ass that she is a cheat. You have no proof on it.

Also it's a damn silver medal so I know you are a ******, I played you with a bronze.

Comment

3 Americans clearly did not see the race. Next fool please.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
              3 Americans clearly did not see the race. Next fool please.
              boohoo the foo' ^^^^

Comment

Why'd he get banned? LOL.

Comment

It only took a 16 year old to make Team USA cry.

Really embarrasing behaviour by the accuser. What a sore loser.

Comment

Apparently there are around 800 athletes at this Olympics that have tested positive for banned substances at one time or another and they're just the ones who got caught. Its hard to believe anything you see now.

WADA believes that as many as 1 in 10 athletes could be doping.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Apparently there are around 800 athletes at this Olympics that have tested positive for banned substances at one time or another and they're just the ones who got caught. Its hard to believe anything you see now.

WADA believes that as many as 1 in 10 athletes could be doping.
                      LOL @ your sig, green k.

Comment

Working...
                      X