No announcement yet.

Quit Watching UFC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit Watching UFC!

I only watch Strikeforce now. The UFC lame matchups and overpricing has made me switch. Any1 else feel or changed?

It's hard for me to be a fan of one promotion over another. I don't like the borders they represent, but I'm a fan of fighters in nearly every promotion watchable.

Comment

Imagine how many fights you'd miss out on do. Shogun vs Bones, GSP vs Anderson, JDS vs Lesnar, etc etc!

Comment

I like to watch good fights. Doesn't matter who they fight for. Unless it's a
        Don King promotion.

Comment

I just don't pay for some of the cards

Comment

Honestly, I'm a fan of fighters not promotions.

I have no loyalty for Strikeforce or UFC or whoever. Just want to see good fights, it's just that the UFC events haven't been producing quality fights as of late.

Comment

I never pay to watch ufc so ill keep watching lol

Comment

Its only like $5 to go to this bar where I live and watch the UFC cards, no biggie but I do like Strikeforce too......no reason to miss out on any high level MMA really.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
                  I never pay to watch ufc so ill keep watching lol
                  This, lol. I don't spend any money, so that allows me to just enjoy the fights for what they are. But as others have said, I am also a fan of fighters, not promotions, first and foremost.

Comment

Working...
                  X