Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton vs. Nonito Donaire To Land on April 21, SSE Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito's last hurrah

I think it's going to be fireworks!

Comment

frampton also been looking pretty ordinary since the 2 strenous bouts against sta cruz sta cruz is used to fighting at that mad pace but it seemed to drain some life outta frampton plus frampton has been floored by lesser fighters he will need to get dangerousley close to nonito to win he has t rex arms i see nonito landing that left hook more than once if given good odds nonito a live underdog 10th rd tko donaire.

Comment

really hope rios comes in motivatd with a chip on his shoulder and that bradley k.o was just a bad night and dishes a poisonous cherry to the gift.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Nonito upsets Frampton in this one.

Donaire usually always does well against smaller fighters apart from Rigo who is just on another level.

Comment

I like Donaire in this fight. He will be super motivated to have another big fight like this to show that he's still a force to reckon with.

Comment

I don't know. I don't think I'm the only one who scored Magdaleno-Donaire a draw.

It was a close fight at the very least. I still think Donaire gives a lot of fighters problems.

He got knocked out badly against Walters but dont think he's shot. A little slower now but he'll be game.

Comment

You guys pretending Donaire has a chance, don't suddenly forget about that come fight night. People say things to justify these mismatches, then act like they never said it.

Comment

Nonito can knock him out. yes he's washed up but Frampton isnt anything special

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    You guys pretending Donaire has a chance, don't suddenly forget about that come fight night. People say things to justify these mismatches, then act like they never said it.
                    this isnt a mismatch, neither one is elite. Frampton is heavily favored but its by no means a non-competitive match.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      this isnt a mismatch, neither one is elite. Frampton is heavily favored but its by no means a non-competitive match.
                      The last two guys that beat Donaire weren't even close to elite. And, Frampton is better than both of them. Carl is real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X