No announcement yet.

James Thompson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Thompson

The guy was entertaining in his "day." But he really needs to stop fighting. I'm sure he'd be good at training people, the guy is no slouch when compared to an average person, but when he's in the ring with fighters - The dude just looks so useless.

James Thompson's most recent loss - Jim York KOs him with a jab.

I hope he keeps fighting forever , tell me its not funny a hell seing Thompson get KOed , 270 dropping out cold in almost every fight is funny as **** to me !

Comment

I think he's a niche guy in MMA. He's a crowd pleaser but not much else. I'm not so sure he'd make a good coach either: When he was asked how he prepares for fights, he literally said "Well I watch a lot of DVD's".

As far as the PRIDE style circus matchups he'll always have a place, but as a serious MMA fighter he's a bit of a joke. I'll still watch him though.

Comment

He should stay in Japan and take up Pro-Wrestling. They love freakish looking guys like him.

Comment

Big powerful guy, but not a lot of skill it seems. Not much of a chin, either. He reminds me of those meatheadish bouncers you sometimes see. Either that or the idiots who go to clubs thinking they're King Kong because they're well built.

Comment

He should have considered leaving the game when his ear got abused by Kimbo Slice.

Comment

Hes got a glass jaw

Comment

Hes been in some entertaining fights, his chin isnt the best but i think he is a good addition to the lower level shows

Comment

His chin aint that great but Kimbo couldn't KO him.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    His chin aint that great but Kimbo couldn't KO him.....
                    Kimbo is ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X