No announcement yet.

Congragulations Ric!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congragulations Ric!!!!!!!!!!

i always ****ed around in boxingscene for awhile. i always been unsupportive when it came to ric being a moderater but ive noticed thats hes been doing a excellent job as a moderater so now ive post to give him his more than due props. you proved to be a great moderater so now im here posting even though i dont like posting anymore just to acknowledge your good work. im not back in boxingscene just in case fools start kissing my azz patronizing me with there welcome bakk bull****. anyone that welcomes me bakk can ****in eat a **** and choke on it while horus takes on **** on your faces

Welcome back Vato Loco.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      i always ****ed around in boxingscene for awhile. i always been unsupportive when it came to ric being a moderater but ive noticed thats hes been doing a excellent job as a moderater so now ive post to give him his more than due props. you proved to be a great moderater so now im here posting even though i dont like posting anymore just to acknowledge your good work. im not back in boxingscene just in case fools start kissing my azz patronizing me with there welcome bakk bull****. anyone that welcomes me bakk can ****in eat a **** and choke on it while horus takes on **** on your faces
      where you been. we need someone to make fun of... NYAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

In case you are srs....then...what's done is done and water under the bridge...thanks for the ups...

in case your NOT srs......fuku.....

Comment

whats up cerote............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            whats up cerote............
            you hate salvadorenos or you are just having fun, either way, this place looks like its running well and with that being said, floyd mayweather jr is a ****ing bum, lakers(maybbe Clips) next year..........niners this year.............kings this year..............dodgers (MAYBE aNGELS) this year............and the trojans this year , lol, if you dont agree with me, who the **** cares..................

Comment

you hate salvadorenos or you are just having fun, either way, this place looks like its running well and with that being said, floyd mayweather jr is a ****ing bum, lakers(maybbe Clips) next year..........niners this year.............kings this year..............dodgers (MAYBE aNGELS) this year............and the trojans this year , lol, if you dont agree with me, who the **** cares..................
              Agree with you homie!!!

Comment

just foolin around yo soy mexicano hasta la madre..........

Comment

Working...
                X