No announcement yet.

Are We Sore Losers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Sore Losers?

i gave cotto he's props and everything but a lot of us here don't really want to lol

i understand, i saw 2 people get banned for falling victims to bait threads, just sad man.

Comment

i give cotto full credit he beat a slow skill less shot to **** margarito

Comment

I don't think I'm a sore loser, I was and still am a big ass Margarito fan. There was no shame in saturday's fight, I don't see the ass beating people are claiming that happened on saturday. Margarito was fighting with the same level of intensity from the 1st all the way to the 9th. Nothing Cotto did even slowed Margarito down. Bottom line is I give props to Cotto for fighting smart. Deep inside people should know that Margarito never cheated. The fact is that if Cotto had engaged in a power fight, he would have been a lot more busted because Margarito was still landing some big shots. The doctors should have respected Margarito's effort to press for a fight and let him continue because he was never hurt, in fact he was hit a lot less in the first fight.

Again I give props to Cotto for fighting a smart fight. However, I'm not going to say he owned Margarito like some of the Ricans are saying. I give Margarito props for being a warrior and pressing the fight. He climbed into the ring with the mentality to give people a fight and Cotto went in to hit Margarito in the eye and move enough to win by points and that's fine too. I just favor and keep suppourting my warrior.

I'm not mad at all at Tony's performance or even Cotto's. If there was a disagreement with anyone's performance it would be the doctor's.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
          i give cotto full credit he beat a slow skill less shot to **** margarito
          LOL 95% of your posts since the Marg-Cotto rematch have been pics of puerto ricans losing in other fights haha.

Damn, at this rate by end of December the only mexican not banned will be Cuatemoc. He's the only real mexican that has refused to say anything bad about Cotto or ricans, mad props to that poster.

Comment

I think Tony's win vs Cotto is Legit after the rematch

Comment

They're bad winners

if you can even call that a win

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                They're bad winners

if you can even call that a win
                it says more about them that they accept this as a triumph, just shows how badly they have been owned recently

Comment

Ya'll mad as **** lol

Comment

no were not ........

Comment

Working...
                    X