Do you jerk off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you jerk off?

While in a relationship?

I dont do it because we have sex pretty often and but when she is on her period things change. I jerk off like 2 times a day while she's at work. Im so horny. Can any of you guys go a week without blowing your load? i cant

Oh and when im single all i do is watch **** and jerk off, but what else is there to do when you cant get any p*ssy...

Not nearly enough, but I can be persuaded to change. You got a webcam?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      Not nearly enough, but I can be persuaded to change. You got a webcam?
      I have plus I've always wanted to see your Mangina

Comment

do you breathe?

Comment

whacking off just doesn't cut it when you're getting sex on the reggie. . . but when you're a bachelor, and you often go through droughts, it does the job well enough. . .

sometimes ill try and go as long as i can between sessions so it builds up and feels better. . . once i went like three weeks without sex or jacking off, and i had this CRUCIAL wet dream about doing some hot broad. . . and it felt amazing. . i swear it was real! so much jizz i damn RIUNED my BJORN BORG BRIEFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            whacking off just doesn't cut it when you're getting sex on the reggie. . . but when you're a bachelor, and you often go through droughts, it does the job well enough. . .

sometimes ill try and go as long as i can between sessions so it builds up and feels better. . . once i went like three weeks without sex or jacking off, and i had this CRUCIAL wet dream about doing some hot broad. . . and it felt amazing. . i swear it was real! so much jizz i damn RIUNED my BJORN BORG BRIEFS!!!
            still young enough to cum in your pants haha

wet dreams are a thing of the past [4 me]

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post

That's a little too much information...

Comment

I used to until I got a job..........

Comment

I have a lot of sex and I still masturbate every chance I get. I have my own office so I even procrasturbate at work. Back in college I would procrasturbate instead of doing homework.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                    still young enough to cum in your pants haha

wet dreams are a thing of the past [4 me]
                    lol i thought it was for me too. . but i hadn't had sex in like two months, and like i said - didn't make a withdrawal from the sperm bank for three weeks. . . guess i was so subconsciously horny, it happened. . .

Comment

Working...
                    X