No announcement yet.

What a fawking fight!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What a fawking fight!!!!

Dan Henderson is turning Shogun in to tenderized meat. Shogun has the most heart I've ever seen to still be fighting. A lesser man would've been gotten KTFO!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkk

One of the greatest MMA fights of all time. Cant believe it went the distance!

Comment

Fantastic fight! Can't believe Rua's still got that in him. Fair win for Hendo, though.

Comment

Dude... That was amazing.

FOTY...

but there was another candidate tonight

Chandler-Alvarez

Comment

Who want's to see Henderson vs Bones? I know I do, probably more than a Rashad Evans fight.

Comment

I think Henderson would take a decision over Jones if it was three rounds but he's going to get worn down and stopped in four or five. the guy fights like the tasmanian devil but he isn't big enough and at 41 the gas isn't in the tank. Great fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              I think Henderson would take a decision over Jones if it was three rounds but he's going to get worn down and stopped in four or five. the guy fights like the tasmanian devil but he isn't big enough and at 41 the gas isn't in the tank. Great fight though.
              It was an incredibly fight and Henderson was amazing...but Jones won't get anywhere near tired and both Henderson and Shogun were. You can't beat Jones tired...he or anyone would get badly battered with energy and speed.

Comment

shogun won IMO

Comment

Just came back from the HP Pavilion and man it was an awesome show. The Prelims had some amazing fights and some awesome knockouts. When Wandy landed those knees everyone from our section was going nuts. Friends watching on TV say it was a bad stoppage, from the arena it didn't look like it at all. It looked like Cung was out for a second.

Shogun vs. Hendo was the greatest fight I've ever seen. Back and forth, Shogun showed so much heart and Hendo was a beast for those first 3 rounds. Man when Shogun rocked Hendo it was crazy. An amazing fight. I thought it was a draw but without question the fight of the year.

Overall a great fucking show. Looks like another historic UFC show for the Bay Area. First it was Silva/Sonnen and now this. Huzzah!

Comment

Hendo is the MAN!

Also, am i the only one that thoughht flabby Shogun wouldn't make it to the later rounds? he's got big old belly now and his muscles aren't very toned

Comment

Working...
                    X