No announcement yet.

soda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soda

hey guys i recently kicked a very bad habit of drinking pepsi so i wanted to know is like 7up nestea and stuff like that good too or just full on water?

Havent you seent he Mayweather vids where hes hitting the speedbag while drinking a coke? Or the fighthype video where he says he drinks coke while training and he recommends people drink it since it makes champions?

I dont know, I believed him. Ive got a coke ready to go as soon as I finish this Red Bull.

Comment

Any carbonated drink is bad for you. Stick to water and green tea.

Comment

Originally posted by ChowAce View Post
        Any carbonated drink is bad for you. Stick to water and green tea.
        but pepsi has a lot of caffiene and 7up deosnt and its made with natural products so its better no?

Comment

Its the sugar in the sodas you need to worry about not the caffeine

Comment

Like everything it is all about moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by vienneau10210 View Post
              but pepsi has a lot of caffiene and 7up deosnt and its made with natural products so its better no?
              Well did you kick the soda habit because of caffeine or because of something else? Because if it's just the caffeine than I think you answered your own question.

Usually people are more concerned with the Soda because it contains large amount of sugar, empty carbs and artificial sweeteners.

The caffeine content in a can of soda isn't even worth worrying about.

Comment

7up is full of sugar - it's **** for you don't drink it. Cut as much refined sugar out of your diet as you can it's poison and has no benefits whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                X