Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Boxing ever claim another "Baddest man on the planet"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean claim "another"?

GGG is perfectly alive and well.

Comment

UFC is gay ****. Boxing will always be the greater sport.

Comment

Originally posted by LouieV View Post
        He's already here, when he retires you all will miss him. At least Broner will carry the torch.

#TMT
        [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/24801876.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Last great BMOTP

Comment

Well the funny thing is if Manny was a HW he would get the label. I mean people already call him the baddest little man on the planet whether the UFC is here or not. It's not really about who is the CHAMP but more so who is the PEOPLE'S CHAMP. I know that's a WWE phrase and all but if people simply like you more then they're willing to look past some short comings. Right now Manny would be a people's champ. He's the guy people just want to see win and will route for in any scenario.

Comment

There were only two baddest man on the planet. #1. Bruce Lee #2 Mike Tyson and thats it.

Comment

Tyson was the Baddest man on the planet in the 80's and for last decade fedor emileanenko was the Baddest man on the planet.Now the UFC champion is the Baddest man on the planet because they have the best heavyweight fighter and boxing has only the best heavyweight boxer.

PS:The mith that a boxer can beat and mma fighter in a street fight always makes me laugh

Comment

Baddest man on the planet is Floyd Mayweather Jr. He has yet to be shut up.

Comment

The Baddest man on the planet is supposed to be a heavyweight.
                    Floyd and Anderson are p4p kings

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      funny ts didnt mention wlad
                      I thought the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X